The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Alternative to Leadpages?

Billblast

For those of you using Lead Pages is there something going on with the company?

What's a good alternative to leadpages that won't break the bank but is not so cheap that it's very limited in features and integration?

Having someone here or fiverr or upwork design it or my faviourite "instabuilder" lets you design beautiful landers quickly. & the wordpress plugin let you download the lander with HTML to switch domains. or httrack which lets you copy any website you own :) (cpa pro here & the at the pics myne from net marketing) good advice :)

Instabuilder standard doesnt have funnels, instabuilder pro does.

Other good solutions: Shopify site with cpa links on lander. they have many many very nicely converting themes, the hosting is the quickest it gets & had a brother keep top spot at maxbounty 2 weeks straight with 1 a few years ago. It does need googling how to switch some code at the site to put the cpa link at the button :)

& remember, if your doing google ads, always do a 302 > the cpa link like:
site.com/lander > site.com.php(302 redirect) > cpa link

Last edited:
For those of you using Lead Pages is there something going on with the company?

What's a good alternative to leadpages that won't break the bank but is not so cheap that it's very limited in features and integration?
You go to alternativeto.net , and you type leadpages in the search bar. You get 28 alternatives both free an paid Clapping

Having someone here or fiverr or upwork design it or my faviourite "instabuilder" lets you design beautiful landers quickly. & the wordpress plugin let you download the lander with HTML to switch domains. or httrack which lets you copy any website you own :) (cpa pro here & the at the pics myne from net marketing) good advice :)

Instabuilder standard doesnt have funnels, instabuilder pro does.

Other good solutions: Shopify site with cpa links on lander. they have many many very nicely converting themes, the hosting is the quickest it gets & had a brother keep top spot at maxbounty 2 weeks straight with 1 a few years ago. It does need googling how to switch some code at the site to put the cpa link at the button :)

& remember, if your doing google ads, always do a 302 > the cpa link like:
site.com/lander > site.com.php(302 redirect) > cpa link
I appreciate your detailed reply and I will check out Instabuilder...

Ehm ehm :)

- Samira

That should be:

Ehm ehm!!!:):):)

Pick Me Valentines Day GIF by Nick

There are plenty of alternative to leadpages which you can find in the internet actually. For example, you can pay attention system.io. With a help of this service you can create premium landing pages with ease using their simple drag-and-drop landing page builder and our pre-made templates or create a complete sales funnel in a matter of clicks with opt-in forms, sales pages, upsells, downsells, and thank you pages. If you are fond of affiliate marketing, then you can create an affiliate program and integrate it with your email list, membership sites, and payment system. There are many options actually, and you can search for various alternatives.

MI
Back