The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Almost $1000 in 2 days - Via PPC

that's a lot my friend ! congrats !
do you recommended PPC for newbies ?
is there any guide i can refer to ?

If you are just starting out, start first with free traffic. Going directly into PPC with no experience could result in a loss. There is a learning curve to it.

Once you are confident enough and seeing results from your marketing efforts, you can move on to Paid traffic. Which is honestly where the real money is.

I don't really know of any good guides on PPC, but I can sure make one and post it here.

Best

If you are just starting out, start first with free traffic. Going directly into PPC with no experience could result in a loss. There is a learning curve to it.

Once you are confident enough and seeing results from your marketing efforts, you can move on to Paid traffic. Which is honestly where the real money is.

I don't really know of any good guides on PPC, but I can sure make one and post it here.

Best

It will really help many newcomers if you can share you method here.

Congrats buddy. Just try to increase and maximize your earning potential. :)
Happy Earning bro :) keep it up and go ahead. We are always with you. :affiliatefix::fixforums:

Last edited:
Congrats, great results!

Why don't you want to share even your Ppc network? I understand you don't share your niche, but sharing a network will not hurt you...

Just been following the thread and your story as a whole. I will say that you are really doing some good job. I am more than motivated just seeing how you progress in two days period. I will today want to know some things about your journey. This is in regards to the challenges that you have faced so far before you started making this good amount of money. Also you can talk about how you have managed to outdo the challenges and the strengths that you are now riding on. All the best buddy.

Just been following the thread and your story as a whole. I will say that you are really doing some good job. I am more than motivated just seeing how you progress in two days period. I will today want to know some things about your journey. This is in regards to the challenges that you have faced so far before you started making this good amount of money. Also you can talk about how you have managed to outdo the challenges and the strengths that you are now riding on. All the best buddy.

Oh, the road to such an income has not being easy. I initially started with CPA offers in max-bounty, with little to no success. I remember promoting 5 different offers at the same time, all with negative ROI. I mean, it was bad...LOL

But it is all a learning process you know, at least that's how I see it. I did not have the ability to afford a mentor, so I had to learn through the process of failing and spending money. And of-course, I read as much as I could.

Anyways, to cut this short, it took me about 2 years to officially make a sustainable income online.

In order to succeed online or in anything really, you need to have a "why" - Because during the time of hardship and failure, your "why" is going to keep you motivated.

Looking back at everything now, it seems so easy. Affiliate marketing is like a process, and once you understand it, generating a sustainable income won't be an issue.

Besides, I'm actually a senior in college, as a computer science major . But I think I might stick with internet marketing, because it has so much potential.

Update: Now scaling this campaign in advertise.com

They have good quality traffic, but their initial deposit is quite high (same as traffic vance - $1000). Some people might see this as a negative, but it's actually good because it means lower competition in your marketing (and hopefully higher conversion rates).

Same thing as adknowledge (high deposit amount). I guess the reason they do this is to weed out marketers who are not really serious I guess.

Anyways, I will further update this post once I start making sales with them (currently in the optimizing phase).

Cool, keep us updated! On the first page of this thread, you told that u made $1300 in one day and then you said you are investing around $100 per day... Don't understand this, such ROI is unbelievable! Or you made this profit also from emails that you paid for before?

Cool, keep us updated! On the first page of this thread, you told that u made $1300 in one day and then you said you are investing around $100 per day... Don't understand this, such ROI is unbelievable! Or you made this profit also from emails that you paid for before?

1300 in 2 days I said.

My highest in one day is over 800 dollars.

And yes, I'm investing less than a 100 bucks a day on this campaign.

I'm currently testing this campaign on other networks to see how it converts.

Updates coming soon.

EDIT: I made such ROI using the method I described in one of my post - it's on preselling your audience.

banners
Back