The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Almost $1000 in 2 days - Via PPC

Karmand93

affiliate
Hey all,

The world is your limit when it comes to paid traffic. I'm an advocate of PPC because I can literally scale up pretty fast - although do keep in mind that my earnings came from promoting one product, from one traffic source only. So I still have the potential to scale this offer up in other traffic networks.

Anyways, I wanted to make this thread to share with you how I made over $1000 in just 2 days, if not for refunds (refunds brought it down to around $900)...lol

Here is proof: hopefully the image comes out view-able

proof1-png.6564

This is purely from PPC, but please I can't reveal my niche nor traffic media. Sorry

But feel free to ask me any other questions.

Attachments

• proof1.png
    proof1.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,754
I will say congrats for the good job you are doing. It is for sure that you can earn as much as you can when you are able to plan well. Very many people always fear being able to go an extra mile so as to achieve something. We want to be able to get a lot of returns from a project that we have invested so little in. I will say I have never worked with PPC but looking at your returns, I am so encouraged to take the same path and just try the things out. Keep working smart buddy.

Hi can I ask something, donl you target niche spesific keyword or straight to product name you are promoting on your traffic source? Thanks for sharing

Hi can I ask something, donl you target niche spesific keyword or straight to product name you are promoting on your traffic source? Thanks for sharing

Hey,

I target niche keyword so you can be sure that you are getting people interested in the offer - I never go too broad, unless you have money to test.

Going for product specific names wil give you less traffic than usual - but it does convert.

Once I get traffic, I either take them right to a pre sell page, or I collect their emails and pre sell to them later.

Either method will work, you just have to do it correctly.

Hey all,

The world is your limit when it comes to paid traffic. I'm an advocate of PPC because I can literally scale up pretty fast - although do keep in mind that my earnings came from promoting one product, from one traffic source only. So I still have the potential to scale this offer up in other traffic networks.

Anyways, I wanted to make this thread to share with you how I made over $1000 in just 2 days, if not for refunds (refunds brought it down to around $900)...lol

Here is proof: hopefully the image comes out view-able

proof1-png.6564

This is purely from PPC, but please I can't reveal my niche nor traffic media. Sorry

But feel free to ask me any other questions.

Great numbers, especially with PPC traffic, hope to come more and more... :D Congratulations and good luck buddy! :)

Might we ask how much profit you did? ROI?

Hey,

That day after making this post, I went well over $1000, even after refunds. My net revenue for the 2 days was $1300.

Each day on the campaign, I spent around a $100...more or less. I was able to make that much profit, because the campaign is fully optimized.

Hey,

That day after making this post, I went well over $1000, even after refunds. My net revenue for the 2 days was $1300.

Each day on the campaign, I spent around a $100...more or less. I was able to make that much profit, because the campaign is fully optimized.

There is no such thing as fully optimized :)

Good job though, keep on pushing, keep on testing, see what might get you to $3k!

MI
Back