The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

opti

affiliate
2017 just started, and I am confident it will be a huge success for all of us who are open to sharing valuable information and to learn some important things ....

The first thing I will be doing a lot from now on - I will be asking questions first before starting to try to sell things to others!

My main question will be: "What will you show me, what can I learn from you?"

From the replies I will get, it will be easy to tell, if they can use my help or not, and thing will just follow from here ... :)

Hello opti. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. I believe it so that this year would be huge for those who are taking actions and working hard.

"What will you show me, what can I learn from you?"
That depends on your interest. I personally keep my cup empty and try to learn from everyone as long as it's something that interest's me.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

2017 just started, and I am confident it will be a huge success for all of us who are open to sharing valuable information and to learn some important things ....

The first thing I will be doing a lot from now on - I will be asking questions first before starting to try to sell things to others!

My main question will be: "What will you show me, what can I learn from you?"

From the replies I will get, it will be easy to tell, if they can use my help or not, and thing will just follow from here ... :)

Hi @opti , how's it going? Welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

So are you essentially polling in your intro thread as to whether or not we can help you and whether or not you can help us. Why not read through the forums, ask some questions. You will get more responses that way. Post to a few threads, and see what you get. We have marketers at all levels here and I am certain that you will find what you require here.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Last edited:
@opti

Hi, Franto, we meet again. :) Nice to be able to formally welcome you to AFix!

I will be asking questions first before starting to try to sell things to others!

Excellent idea!

"What will you show me, what can I learn from you?"

There's lots to read and learn here. :) What you absorb and use in your business is up to you. That's one thing we can't do for you, lol.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Franto!

Thanks so much for the nice welcome - I can tell you already, this site, and the way things are run here, is quite impressive!

A spell checker would be of great help for starters ... :)

banners
Back