The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

All advice welcome

ClaudioEvan

affiliate
Hi to everyone. My name is Claudio. I’m new on this forum and I want to ask you some questions. I’m reading on internet information about affiliate marketing and I’d like to join this world.

I’m looking for my best strategy to make money, considering my situation. I have already a job and I don’t want to leave it; this means that I do not have much time to dedicate to creating a site or a blog. I think of buying traffic from a DSP and to promote cellphone application, through mobile traffic. In other words, CPA campaigns.

Do you think that could be a good idea to start or there are other better ways?

Could you suggest to me some affiliate networks that accept also beginner and DSP networks where I can buy my traffic?

Thank you very much

CPALead network seem like a good place for you. they have tons of offer for mobile and they also accept beginner (or at least i come to them when i first get started with CPA and easily got accepted).

i don't use any DSP networks so i can't recommend any, you should google and see review from people that use DSP and choose the right one for you.

welcome around ClaudioEvan, yes it's a good idea to run mobile offers, you have good chances to make it that way, but you should choose a good vertical to work with first, then look a good ad network, where to pick good offers, choose your target audience, your traffic source, run your tests, and run it this should be good for the Ad-networks, you can go or something like Mobilecore, Mobiads, Mobifox. You have good tools also that could be helpful for you to manage your campaign, if you need any help for buying good offers, testing, choosing the right traffic source, spy your competitors, etc... ADMobiSpy, Whatrunswhere, Adplexity, etc wish you luck buddy!!

Last edited by a moderator:
CPALead network seem like a good place for you. they have tons of offer for mobile and they also accept beginner (or at least i come to them when i first get started with CPA and easily got accepted).

i don't use any DSP networks so i can't recommend any, you should google and see review from people that use DSP and choose the right one for you.

Ok, I will take a look to CPALead, thank you very much!

it this should be good for the Ad-networks, you can go or something like Mobilecore, Mobiads, Mobifox. You have good tools also that could be helpful for you to manage your campaign, if you need any help for buying good offers, testing, choosing the right traffic source, spy your competitors, etc... ADmobySpy, Whatrunswhere, Adplexity, etc wish you luck buddy!!
Thank you AstroBoss, I will take a look also to Mobilecore, Mobiads, Mobifox.

:)

AstroBoss, excuse me, but Mobiads does not have english language, but just russian, and maybe you meant MobFox and not MobiFox, didn't you?

You can try Mobfox, Revmob! This is actually a good idea to start with mobile offers, and CPA, hope everything will be awesome! Let'us know if there is any other question?

Hi to everyone. My name is Claudio. I’m new on this forum and I want to ask you some questions. I’m reading on internet information about affiliate marketing and I’d like to join this world.

I’m looking for my best strategy to make money, considering my situation. I have already a job and I don’t want to leave it; this means that I do not have much time to dedicate to creating a site or a blog. I think of buying traffic from a DSP and to promote cellphone application, through mobile traffic. In other words, CPA campaigns.

Do you think that could be a good idea to start or there are other better ways?

Could you suggest to me some affiliate networks that accept also beginner and DSP networks where I can buy my traffic?

Thank you very much
you are welcome on the forum ClaudioEvan , this is a good strategy, but to be honest, let me tell you to subscribe to any spy-tool out there, to help you to pick offers, and targeting traffic source, and help you out with analytic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so... the steps will be:
- join the networks suggested by you;
- check what kind of traffic they accept (I think that there are no problem buying traffic from DSP networks);
- manage campaign, testing, choosing the right traffic source and "spy" competitors using appropriate tools;
- make several campaign in order to gather enough data from tracking my campaigns and optimize;
- scale :)

you are welcome on the forum ClaudioEvan , this is a good strategy, but to be honest, let me tell you to subscribe to any spy-tool out there, to help you to pick offers, and targeting traffic source, and help you out with analytic!

How is he going to pick an offer with a spy tool? He won't know what to research. Pick the offer first. Talk to your AM about what's working well, or try a site like OfferVault.

Hi again. Could any of you help me?
I created an account both on RevMob. Do any of you an account on this Ad Network? Could you tell if they accept also beginner? I tried to create an account as publisher but they asked me my website URL and so on... but, as I said before, I don't have a personal website or blog and, for now, I cannot lost my time to create one. Can someone help me? Thank you very much.

banners
Back