The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ali Moon - Affiliate

alimoonpk

affiliate
Hi its Ali Moon, Affiliate Marketer. How are you all guys? Hope you all are doing good. I am new here on AffiliateFix and just joined

I am involved with Digital Marketing and also running a small digital marketing agency along known as DigiTechIO.

Previously I have worked with ECom, Facebook Ads, Shopify, Reddit, SEO, SMM, and almost everything in Digital Marketing, but found my major success with Affiliate Marketing.

I am looking for direct advertisers or private networks for some private/exclusive nutra or other vertical campaigns to promote and also looking to expand and test with Native Ads,Facebook Ads, Push, Pop, Traffic Sources.

Excited to network and learn with other affiliate and media buyers and also share!

Looking forward to working with you.
smile.png
Let's make some great money together
smile.png

Ali

Hi, Ali and welcome to AffiliateFix. :)

also running a small digital marketing agency along known as DigiTechIO

Are you hoping to promote your company here? If so, please let me know before you do that, so I can help you set up a vendor listing. You must be an approved vendor to promote, recruit or solicit to our membership.

I am looking for direct advertisers or private networks for some private/exclusive nutra or other vertical campaigns to promote

The two things I would suggest:

Check Affiliate Networks in the Resources section
Create a thread with a Network Wanted prefix in the Business Centre

also looking to expand and test with Native Ads,Facebook Ads, Push, Pop, Traffic Sources

Awesome! We have forums for those:

Native Ads
Social Media
PPV

You may find this Push Notifications journey interesting, too: https://www.affiliatefix.com/thread...opark-to-10-000-per-month.157580/#post-580274

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ali!

MI
Back