The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate/Niche/Keyword Help

gilwolf

affiliate
First of all i would like to thank everyone on this forum for the great amount of help they provide! And welcome myself into this awesome community!

I am thinking about joining the online market world as being and affiliate. I'm just having a few troubles that i hope someone can help me out with.

Well my first question is: I've been researching a little and i see that there sooo many affiliate website out there that i feel that there is bascially no room for me. Every niche has thousands of sites! I understand that the internet is big and i am willing to put in A LOT of hard work to start off but im just a little scared i could be wasting my time . idk lol.

Anyways another question i have is about the niche, i am having a really hard time thinking of somthing i want to start off a website about. i like football, xbox games and computer (all these are examples) I put these niches in google there there milions of search hits! ok thats cool let me make it more specific, "football gear" "About 228,000,000 results (0.18 seconds) " , yet again alot of search hits. Lets try again, "football gear for kids" "About 69,300,000 results (0.18 seconds) " Ok thats alot less then the first try but its still alot. I put in "adidas football cleats" "About 61,700 results (0.17 seconds) " Ok thats ALOT less then the first keyword. Then i go to google keyword tool and it says there 46 Global Monthly Searches? Does that mean only 46 people search that per month? How do i know when i got a good keyword? Whats a good google result number? or AdWord monthly searches?

* I am also accepting any first time tips tricks and suggestions you guys might have for a noob like me "

Thats no problem Linda! and thanks for the link it really did help out when you have more time if you could come back and answer i would be really thankful because i am still having some of these questions, like i am still puzzled on how and when do i know when i actually got a good keyword, something that's gonna rank high and be something of a "profit indicator"

MI
Back