The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing

jenniferlope

affiliate
Well I am not able to post in affiliate marketing or affiliate program forums. I don't know why? But let's start here I want to know how can I approved skimlinks affiliate program on Mesheble.com I have tried alot but they rejecting account without any reason. I really appreciate if anyone help me to get it approved.

I did not know we could post anything on that site. It is clear in their TOS that they are the affiliates posting links on their site and they make no reference to others having the privileges to post links.

We have over 100k members and more than 51k active wekly. Your threads will be seen by many, especially if ytou create threads in the appropriate forums.

Such kind of high-authority sites does not approve the account easily. Because they want to keep themselves and their website free from spamming. There are lots of users who only join forum to get backlinks for their website, which is not right I think.

I am also new here, i had created thread about my tracking script that i built for marketers, but the thread got deleted with similar message like "you must be approved vendor" something like that.. so can i post in general forums ?

No you can't but I don't want to hijack the OP's thread, so I'll PM you with details on that. :)

MI
Back