The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketing can be life-changing business

banksector7

affiliate
Hello Guys,

Just want to say hi to everybody here. I'm Bank.

I've been in Affiliate Marketing industry for a while. I found it's very good business. Can make tons of money in a short time or even long-term business.

I passionately love being Affiliate and another Online making money methods. I believe anybody who try so hard and be relentless can be successful.

Nowadays, i'm not making much money from it but it's getting better slowly.

Just research, take actions, launch campaigns, test... let it runs!

Cheers!

Hello Awmbox. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

I'm Bank.
Is that your name?

Well I can say that patience is the key. Work smart.. have patience.

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello Guys,

Just want to say hi to everybody here. I'm Bank.

Hello @banksector7 and welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I've been in Affiliate Marketing industry for a while. I found it's very good business. Can make tons of money in a short time or even long-term business.

I passionately love being Affiliate and another Online making money methods. I believe anybody who try so hard and be relentless can be successful.

Nowadays, i'm not making much money from it but it's getting better slowly.

Just research, take actions, launch campaigns, test... let it runs!

Cheers!

Some great insights and we feel the same as you. Good business to be in and plenty of money to go around. Jjust got to stick with it.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, @banksector7 and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I love your enthusiasm for the industry! And I agree with your views on it.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums! :)

Thank you and greeting to everyone here.

I'm the type of person who love to share exp, knowledge. But nowadays i think there are so many successful stories about affiliate marketing and those are what i want to say... the same things of succeeding in affiliate marketing are just research, test, optimize... fundamental at all. LOL There is nothing new, no magic or miracle shortcut to success.

However, when i have very interesting and different styles of making tons of money, i'll definitely share with you all

Cheers.

banners
Back