The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate marketing blogs

The only blogs that I know that are being updated are that of Servando Silva and I am Atilla. The rest are not being updated, I wonder if are not making money anymore. I used to follow Charles Ngo but he has also quit affiliate marketing. :(

I admit that I may not be completely objective on this one (I hope you don't hold that against me), BUT

I Mean Episode 18 GIF by Friends

..I think Voluum's blog is pretty good

Take a look here!

Karolina

Affiliate marketing is on the rise and for a good reason. It's a win-win strategy for publishers and advertisers. An affiliate marketing blog is one of the best ways for bloggers to monetize their content and earn a living promoting products they believe in.

Similar to Karolina, I have to be biased and recommend MaxBounty's blog which we still regularly update after almost eight years!

The MaxBounty Blog

Our beginner guides have been especially popular with newbies and even experienced affiliates looking for a refresher.

Last edited:

Take a look here!

Karolina

I have to be biased and recommend MaxBounty's blog which we still regularly update after almost eight years!

The MaxBounty Blog

Our beginner guides have been especially popular with newbies and even experience affiliates looking for a refresher.

I agree with both of these. If members would take the time to go through the various businesses listed in our Resources, there are a lot of them, there you will would find many outstanding blogs provided by great companies like Voluum and MaxBounty!

Last edited:
There are so many different blogs devoted to the topic of affiliate marketing but I really think that affilorama is one of the best as along with blogs, there is a forum and educational center.

Reading blogs is not an entirely correct choice, because the information there quickly becomes outdated (due to changes in the source). The best way to get information is on forums and chats.

Think Luke Klinge and I am Atilla have some great and really useful content. But, there are also some great guidelines and tutorials on forums, such as this one, many people are willing to share their knowledge here and it sometimes can be even better than the standard articles as you can see some real experiences.

Think Luke Klinge and I am Atilla have some great and really useful content
Oh, Afflift forum founder, right? You also with him? Interesting!

Do you read blogs related to affiliate marketing? If yes, tell us your favourites :)
I read many blogs, I'm not so biased, but honestly Voluum share great content on their blog!

Spot on, guys! You really have great content!

- Samira

Oh, Afflift forum founder, right? You also with him? Interesting!

I read many blogs, I'm not so biased, but honestly Voluum share great content on their blog!

Spot on, guys! You really have great content!

- Samira
I had the chance to read many of his blogs and to communicate a bit, so he really has some valuable knowledge to share. Think it's especially significant for newbies that just started their learning process.

I had the chance to read many of his blogs and to communicate a bit, so he really has some valuable knowledge to share. Think it's especially significant for newbies that just started their learning process.
What's wrong with Vortrexalpha, it's disabled, temporary problem?
Screenshot - 10_12_2021 , 10_34_56.png

- Samira

MI
Back