The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Affiliate Marketer here from London - Looking to build a mastermind group.

timetomakelifehappen

affiliate
Hey,

I'm 29 years old from London, and looking to meet up with people.

I've been working as an Affiliate Marketer, mainly working with my friend in his office in Greenwich, London setting up E commerce sites, landing pages, niches, working with traffic sources, and sometimes affiliate offers, sometimes running our own offers. This has been the past 3 years of my life.

Prior to that, back before 2013. I managed a series of Niche Sites, and businesses that took me years to develop, these were in Hypnosis, PUA, NLP, persuasion, trying to think of other things that we did. I ran training courses, built forums, SEO, Facebook Groups, retargeted traffic, shared email lists with other people in the business, did joint ventures. Yeah loads of stuff, I did that since I was 16 years old full time.

Right, I want to 'feel' like an affiliate marketer, all the stuff I've always done has been about a few websites, or building a quick landing page for some traffic we are trying out, but I've never made a living promoting offers, it's just something I've done occassionally, and when I have done it, I didn't usually do the ENTIRE process as we'd split tests between my mate and I, and outsourcers (particularly for SEO)

So, I feel like I don't know so much stuff, currently I'm not working with my friend, instead I'm trying to run my own stuff but I seem to never really get round to it, instead I'm developing a Health Foods ecommerce store for like 30% commission on any products we sell, but I haven't fucking even started buying traffic yet, and even when I do I look at all the traffic sources and then start thinking, nah, I don't want to, I'll just play safe and buy Google traffic.

I should also mention I don't have much money, I have around 600 pounds a month to spend on projects. I should mention, I've been a member of StackthatMoney before, but I find myself reading AffiliateFix more often, so that's why I decided to speak on here, and never on STM, although I did go to the STM conference in March, and have also booked for December.

Thanks for listening,

Would love to meet up. talk on skype, build a mastermind group and get to know people.

Get in touch,

Did we meet in March?

Will you be at ad-tech London?

Great to see more UK guys here!

Hey, I'm 29 years old from London, and looking to meet up with people.

Hello @timetomakelifehappen , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to have you here with us.

So, I feel like I don't know so much stuff

Apparently, you know more than you think. With all you've gone through, it is apparent to me that you have already established plenty enough skill to establish a recurring income. What is also apparent to me is that you aren't sticking to a most important element, a plan. You should select one vertical, one tracker, one traffic source, and spend a couple of months mastering them. Then you will have a pattern to replicate your success. This is how we all did it in the end. We've all been through something similar, as you have, where we tried all kinds of stuff and often at the same time. That never works. Select one of each, build a plan around them, a budget, a schedule for research and implementation, and you will have your working model for replication in a couple of months.

I have around 600 pounds a month to spend on projects.

Plenty enough, this is enough for you to get it done. That's about a $1000 US and you can get this done with that budget, just remember to roll your profits back in. You need to use it to build up a war chest and this won't happen if you keep dipping into it to soon.

Take a minute to check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back