The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Network Wanted Affiliate CPA Network. Not a scam and pay time place!

Hi, Masteryuril
hope you are doing great. We have some cool cpa dating at gg.agency. And we pay daily. :)

Lets chat about cooperation. You can ping me here or in skype.
Regards,
Lady Goose

Hi Here I am looking for CPA dating offer and daily or weekly payout.

Hello there, Masteryuril! Think, we can help you to make things work.
We have recommended ourselves as leaders in dating niche and now provide 500+ dating offers for more than 100+ countries.
We can suggest you fast and weekly payments, loyal manager, CPA offers with competitive payouts and realistic requirements, and custom system where any changes can be made for your comfort. If these reflect your vision of a good network than we already have a lot of common ;) We'll be glad to have you in affiliate team!

Hi Here I am looking for CPA dating offer and daily or weekly payout.

We can pay weekly if you have good quality traffic.

We have in Affmy.com single dating offers and various Dating smartlinks, including the special one for Asian Dating traffic.

npz4dff.png

Hi Here We are looking for CPA dating Traffic and daily or weekly payout.
if you have good traffic so please Ping me on skype.

Ryan Brady
Affiliate Manager

Hi, Masteryuril
hope you are doing great. We have some cool cpa dating at gg.agency. And we pay daily. :)

Lets chat about cooperation. You can ping me here or in skype.
Regards,

What you say is true can pay daily.
What questions will you give me if I want to work on your network.

Hello there, Masteryuril! Think, we can help you to make things work.
We have recommended ourselves as leaders in dating niche and now provide 500+ dating offers for more than 100+ countries.
We can suggest you fast and weekly payments, loyal manager, CPA offers with competitive payouts and realistic requirements, and custom system where any changes can be made for your comfort. If these reflect your vision of a good network than we already have a lot of common ;) We'll be glad to have you in affiliate team!

I laughed if you offered me back to work on your network. Some years ago I signed up on your network, but my registration has been refused.

And AM from your network is still friends with me on skype.

Last edited:
What you say is true can pay daily.
What questions will you give me if I want to work on your network.
Hi Masteryuril,
There is no questions on registration phase :) After your AM will contact you to understand your needs and better help you with offers and platfrom, but if you dont want to speak or answer any AM question - no one will force you :) it is your choice of working.

Cheers,

Hey Masteryuril,
TopOffers is the Premium CPA Network, which proposes exclusive dating offers. WW coverage, high EPC, exclusive Web/Mob/App offers allows us to maximize your profit.
Check our reviews
Weekly payouts for seasoned affiliates,Top Brands Benaughty, Flirt and $1000 Welcome Bonus when you reach $10,000 revenue within first 3 months.

If this sounds interesting please sign up here
Can you activate my account again. I always get incoming emails and I'm very interested in wanting to work there again.

banners
Back