Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Advertza is a BIG SCAM!

Gianluca

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
GAsmobi
Hi All

I would like to report this Affiliate Network : Advertze | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Because we have made a prepayment of 1500$ and they have disappeared without give us back the money. They register us to their platform and told us they were interesting in some of our offers, but after that they have disappeared. We have also tried to call to the phone but without success.

So i would like to report this also to this forum in order to help others user to not fall in the same error.

If you need more details i can give it to you without any problems.

Best
Gianluca

Hey Guys,

I have found that after this post they still behave in the exact way. Another person have the some problems :(

Maybe is time to remove this affiliate from this list i don't know is just a suggest :)

Have a good day and thanks for your work

Best
Gianluca

P.s. Here you can find the other person that had the some problem in the last days

Hey Guys,

I have found that after this post they still behave in the exact way. Another person have the some problems :(

Maybe is time to remove this affiliate from this list i don't know is just a suggest :)

Have a good day and thanks for your work

Best
Gianluca

P.s. Here you can find the other person that had the some problem in the last days

That's just a link to a LinkedIn Group signup page. Nothing there about reporting issues.

hope like this help you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 7.47.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-12 at 7.47.57 PM.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 29
I checked their stats. They've been a member since 06/2015 and made two posts. Not active, not a contributor, and not responding to claims against themselves. I know they've been on the site, the last time was late March. Companies that want to fix issues are good companies on average. Companies that skirt the issues and avoid addressing them, well, generally that's more reason and cause to be careful or avoid them all together.

Thanks so much for your help and support.
Is a lesson learned i will check better the history of a company.

Have a good day
Gianluca

banners
Back