The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Advertising Advice

GDJPrinsloo

If you are new to Affiliate marketing there is a lot of things to watch out for

:mad:Please don't go and buy Guaranteed visitors to your website. This is a scam and you will only have thrown your money in the water. I know this from personal experience. You may get the 2000 visitors that was promised but if you go and look at your stats you will see that 100% of your so called visitors did not even look at your site.

:mad:Rotators do not work. This is basically the same as buying guaranteed visitors but without the monitary value (sometimes). However you waste a lot of your time and that is even worth more than money.

:mad:Banner Links. Wow what can I say about this. It does not work. Again you are wasting your time and money.

:)E-mail ads, this is a very effective way of advertising

:)Solo Ads is another very successful way of advertising

:DOpt-in Lists. This is they no 1 key to being successful n the web. If you are not building and client list then you are wasting your time. Opt-in lists are the life blood of the internet. No one can market without them and that is just a plain fact

:DArticle Marketing is also a very effective way to advertise but this is a long term advertising method. However if you do it correctly this method can go Viral and then you will be astounded at what happens to your website traffic

:mad:Classified ads is another big wast of time. Your ad only stays on the site for about 2 hours if you are lucky and then it is gone.

:confused:PPC or Paid Per Click marketing. Super successful but as a Newbie don't go there. You will only make yourself broke. If you want to do this kind of marketing get a guide or join a respected program that can teach you step by step to market this way.

Hope you found this useful

If you want more advise send me a PM and I will set you on the correct path.

Gert Prinsloo

One more important thing is, that newbie affiliate should not expect commissions on second day as he started - as well as merchant, which just started affiliate program should not expect, that he will find super affiliate next day as he opened new affiliate program.

Affiliate marketing is long term investment!

Link building is also an another form of building targetted traffic to the website. Social Networking sites and Social bookmarking sites will also enable us to bring lots of targetted traffic to websites.

HelpMeAffiliate

MI
Back