The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

adult cpa for beginners

spamco

affiliate
hey guys i have arround 400dollars , i signed with crackrevenue and got approved

all i want to know what source should i start with , is it buying banners from like
trafficfactory or to use pushads in-page with smartlink

thanks,

hey guys i have arround 400dollars , i signed with crackrevenue and got approved

all i want to know what source should i start with , is it buying banners from like
trafficfactory or to use pushads in-page with smartlink

thanks,

Whichever direction you choose to go, Smartlinks are always a solid starting point.

Best of luck with the traffic buy!

oh, I've been waiting for such thread :rolleyes: as I can promote our service confidently :) so, ADxAD had adult banners, and we mostly focus on Asian countries, as the auditory is more tolerant to nutra, aggressive dating and general adult stuff :) so feel free and reach us whenever you want

trafficfactory has 90% real traffic but I found conversion from all pop traffic for adult webcams bad
Ask Me Anything - Testing Advertising Networks
I am buying mobile pops for a mainstream offer this week from bidvertizer and ad-maven, and they are supposedly premium, but only 41.26% are real users that can load my filter script to get to the offer ... only 27.48 are reaching the landing page a real people net cost = $31.81/1000 LP visits Bottom line sucks :p:(

MI
Back