The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Adult Content Creation Journey - Follow Along!

@Demii How much of your activity is automated vs manual actions?
I'm very interested in any working methods you have developed to save time, specifically through automation
TY

All power to you
You found a profitable system & now raking in the cash
Best example of supply & demand in services industry
Thanks for sharing your journey
Forum needs more people doing this imo

Day 1.
Today I worked on my landing page on which I will collect the email addresses and names of the visitors. I will do this with WordPress. I obviously also purchased a domain name with my model name.
I'm going to start with one profile on most major adult sites. In the future I'll upload content under other names as well, so I also need a domain name for that. For now though, one is enough! I also bought the cheapest webhosting I could find, which is a Dutch company. I'm paying around $5 per year :)

I'm done for today.

Spendings:
Hosting: $5 (/year)
Domain name: $72.43 (/year)

Earnings:
$0.00

Total overal profits:
-$77.43

Hi how are you I would love to get some info on your landing page I see you use word press
that sounds like a great idea I would love to see if I could do the same and make really good money Thanks
for posting this on here helps a lot

Hi how are you I would love to get some info on your landing page I see you use word press
that sounds like a great idea I would love to see if I could do the same and make really good money Thanks
for posting this on here helps a lot
My "method" only works if you're a girl and willing to use your body online :)

Last time I posted that I would try different e-mail templates made in HTML, this didn't work out. My links got way less clicks, so I'm back to just writing plain texts.
Look like a real person, more personal and 'amateurish' < and not a 'business'

Interesting; the cam revenue is just a small part of the entire picture.
during the month 100hrs? part-time or 200hrs? full-time --or somewhere in between about~

Yes I am a female oh wow I don't cams or anything like that but would love to try this method.. do you think I can promote one of the ladies on the site and make money like that I know its a $1 per lead I know plenty of ladies online that are into cams I am just trying to see what I can do with the same idea you have but with a twist maybe lol

Yes I am a female oh wow I don't cams or anything like that but would love to try this method.. do you think I can promote one of the ladies on the site and make money like that I know its a $1 per lead I know plenty of ladies online that are into cams I am just trying to see what I can do with the same idea you have but with a twist maybe lol
Would recommend you to fully read this thread. I think most questions have already been answered ;-)
If you have any other questions just ask or send me a private message.

I'm not going to send actual LPs or creatives I use since that's all adult related and I'd like to keep everything clean on here.

But any questions feel free to ask!

I don't know about @Demii's specific category
But as with all products/services there are categories
Then sub-categories
Then sub-sub-categories
All of which will have a customer base
I learnt this from SEO research
Best thing you can do is find a profitable category and dominate it
For example spanking category
Then different types of spanking, whipping, flogging, caning
Just giving example from 50 Shades of Grey !! :p
Find one that (is legal obviously) and has enough traffic
But not a dominant player
Then go for it

If you just promote a random cam, you think is good; then you have all traffic issues as you would in any affiliate program.

So you can find a hot chick
.. and you do the marketing, kinda thing
Get a 50/50 split on commission
Sign a contract (like 50 Shades of Grey)
Willing to do/not willing to do
Then rake in the smackeroonies
Everyone's happy !! ;)

Hi @Demii
Couple of questions
  1. Do you have a specific niche?
  2. If yes, do you compete with direct competitors in your niche?
  3. Do you actively target keyword in video titles?
  4. Will you try to do everything yourself, or get team?
TY

So you can find a hot chick
Doesn't have to be hot ;)

She knows how to play on cam?
;)

She does no SEO --does she?
I don't!

Demii IS the *product* and the 'influencer' ;)
Yessss

Do you have a specific niche?
Teen.

If yes, do you compete with direct competitors in your niche?
No, I don't.

Do you actively target keyword in video titles?
Well, I try to. But normally when an account get's followers/subscribers you don't need good titles anymore.

Will you try to do everything yourself, or get team?
I do everything my self :)

@Demii
Some more questions :)
  1. Is it important to stream in full HD?
  2. Do you post themed videos (Romantic Valentines, Scary Halloween, Easter Bunny)?
  3. Have you got any super fans?

Hello Dami
You are a very brillant model.
I have this question 4u.

Am looking for a email service but my Service Aweber can not send nudes.
I read that you use Sendblu.
Do you send nudes in your mass emails? or just softcore or nothing?

Thanks you.

Is it important to stream in full HD?
Yes. You get HD tag, which means more viewers.
With my old internet I couldn't do in HD and had way less views on my live shows.

Do you post themed videos (Romantic Valentines, Scary Halloween, Easter Bunny)?
Yes. And I also do cosplay..

Have you got any super fans?
Yes and it's weird... They donate a lot of money though.

You are a very brillant model.
Always good to start a question with!

Do you send nudes in your mass emails?
I don't. Most of the times i don't even include a picture. Just plain text. If I do add pictures it's with clothes.

Are we getting anymore follow along data for this thread Demii?
No. Not everyone on here seemed to like the way I posted on here, so I choose to stop :).

However I'm fine with answering (almost) all kinds of questions though!

Not everyone on here seemed to like the way I posted on here, so I choose to stop

That's a shame, plenty of others have had great appreciation for it. I always consider the ones that want to learn and share, and I never give consideration to the naysayers. Otherwise, I would have quit all forums a decade ago!;)

That's a shame, plenty of others have had great appreciation for it. I always consider the ones that want to learn and share, and I never give consideration to the naysayers. Otherwise, I would have quit all forums a decade ago!;)
Really can't be bothered by people sending weird messages in private messages to me.
I stopped updating the thread and saw a drop in private messages so that's really good!

If there's a way to disable PMs I'll start updating again ahah.

Sorry!

MI
Back