The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Adsense Arbitrage Using Facebook Ads

mikyadel

Hey fellows ,
i started viral website and thought that i can make money from "traffic arbitrage" but i failed and here's how i did everything :

1-i installed viral wordpress theme and customize it .
2- added some articles like 3 things you don't know,top10 funny photos ,...etc .
3- i added my adsense placement one is sticky sidebar i know it's illegal but my adsense account is really old and i think that would be cool .
4-i made facebook page and runs some ads here are my results :
-one campaign -PPE US - 2 different articles 3$ ( i stopped it after a day as i get like .20 per engament
-one campaign -link clicks ALL europe 3 different articles 5$ it's not that bad i had .01$ /click
-one campaign-some europe countries -link clicks -some intersts added using audience insights
no bad but i see that viral articles need more wide audience

that's all good but the problem is adsense CTR it is almost 0 ! i put ads before and after "next button" . then i changed theme to another one and put ads in position that i know it's illegal but it suppose to give at least 5% CTR , nothing my best CTR is .02% . what can i do ? i'm really hopeless !!

i faced the same but after a while, i knew the problem.

first u have to know where the traffic coming from is from mobile or desktop and i'm sure is from mobile.

second ur ad size is for mobile or desktop and as u said u put a sidebar ad and one before next button might that one is 720*90 right?

so if the traffic coming from mobile and ur ad size for desktop is normal to have a low CTR and low CPC you have 2 option to solve this even target desktop only or target mobile and put ad size for mobile.

i hope that was helpful to u

Dont bother with arbitrage sites. Once you start making money, adsense will ban your account due to excessive ad or poor user experience and facebook will ban your links in a heart beat

banners
Back