T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
LEARN to EARN
with
AdPlexity and with special guest Benjamin from Mobidea.

Watch the replay of this very cool walk-through by Alex of AdPlexity, including the 2nd half with Benjamin from Mobidea showing how he uses AdPlexity for his company.

Last edited:
AdPlexity is overpriced. I have built my proprietary Model View Controller that has an API attached that scrapes more sources than AdPlexity provides.

I am amazed that they charge as much as they do. It's astounding.

AdPlexity is overpriced. I have built my proprietary Model View Controller that has an API attached that scrapes more sources than AdPlexity provides.

I am amazed that they charge as much as they do. It's astounding.

Well, I guess it is overpriced for someone like you that can build their own, but for the everyday affiliate that has established their business, the expense is minimal. The market has determined this, not me. The market loves them, many of our members love them, and I love them. They increase my margins and earnings every damn day of the week.

If yours is as good as you say it is, then start competing with it in the market. If it is better and less expensive, then you can have an overnight success in the millions, easily in the millions.

MI
Back