The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ad Networks for Gambling

Smiki

Hi everyone,

I've been generating leads for the gambling industry and I'm currently considering to expand to new and proven ad networks

I'm working currently on Propeller ads and the campaigns there work pretty good. I have tried ZeroPark and Richads but they're not even close in terms of CPA to Propeller...

I need one more ad network similar to Propeller where I can generate around 20+ leads per day.

Would really appreciate the info! :)

Stay safe

Hello @Smiki,
as an affiliate network, we can offer you many gambling affiliate programs. Here you can find all of them and check which ones meet your expectations - click. At this point, a great converting offer that is promoted by many users is Vulkan Vegas.

If you need help in choosing, you can contact us and we will support you in matching the offer to your niche and promotion method.

Best regards, Marta, MyLead.

Hi everyone,

I've been generating leads for the gambling industry and I'm currently considering to expand to new and proven ad networks

I'm working currently on Propeller ads and the campaigns there work pretty good. I have tried ZeroPark and Richads but they're not even close in terms of CPA to Propeller...

I need one more ad network similar to Propeller where I can generate around 20+ leads per day.

Would really appreciate the info! :)

Stay safe

May we ask you the details of your campaign? If you tell us your email or campaign ID we can give recommendations on optimization, creatives, or prepare whitelists for you (if you'd like to test our traffic one more time).

Whatever network you run on, this may help to collect some insights for higher ROI (+case studies): [Webinar] Gambling Ad Campaigns for PROs: Make A LOT MORE ROI on push traffic

MI
Back