The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Shahjahan Sazal

Hi,
I am a newbie. I want to start my cpa journey with dating offers. But I have no idea about it. And I can't get any good resources about promoting dating offers.

Is there any one can help me?

Thanks in Advance.

Hi,
I am a newbie. I want to start my cpa journey with dating offers. But I have no idea about it. And I can't get any good resources about promoting dating offers.

Thanks in Advance.
Dating itself is a big niche. You first need to do market research first, only then you can choose a product on dating to promote.

First of all you need to decide what's better and more interesting for you: Mainstream dating or Adult dating. When you are done with that you should get an appropriate traffic for that. After that I'd suggest you search for Dating Affiliate Networks and look there for offers. But you should understand that Dating is a quite overcrowded niche so choosing it is a profitable but in the same time quite sophisticated way. Good luck! ;)

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.
hey dude, i can't suggest you to start with dating offers, it's a quietly complicated niche even for experimented folks, what if we are talking about a newbie? You can take a look on sweepstakes offers, nutra, or even in-app offers, i think there it should be more easy for you!!

Hey, I'm newbie too and I dicided to start from dating after long search my niche. That's my dicision based on inexpensive traffic sorce that i could find. It's sochial messengers Whats App, Viber, Telegram ect. Try to find some soft to get this traffic, then find some offer with superlink. Then make a few testing mailings (500-1000 messages) on a several groups (undress them, for example, by age) and then whatch the result and analise the results. These simple actions will help you to feel the process of work. The most difficult part of the job is to start doing the action. Just start doing it. Further you will be able to determine the further course of action.
Sergey

Hello , I am Also Promoting Dating
Adult Dating and Mainstream Mainstream Dating.

For +1.000 Adult Offers Check my Signature ;)

Hi,

Thanks in Advance.

hey dude, i can't suggest you to start with dating offers, it's a quietly complicated niche even for experimented folks, what if we are talking about a newbie? You can take a look on sweepstakes offers, nutra, or even in-app offers, i think there it should be more easy for you!!

Hello Shahjahan and welcome to this huge industry. It's not an easy one, but that makes it more fun :D
Sanshez is right: you chose a quite difficult niche, but that shouldn't scare you: there is a lot of information available on this forum.

Now, if you have mobile traffic and you want to go for CPA offers, there are a lot of networks available. I'm also part of such a network, called Bitterstrawberry, and we actually specialize in Mobile CPA offers. So if you want to see our offers, ping me up on Skype at live:lc_1560 so that I show you some examples.

If you want more info about anything, feel free to use the forum. These folks will help out without hesitation :)

Last edited:
Hey, I'm newbie too and I dicided to start from dating after long search my niche. That's my dicision based on inexpensive traffic sorce that i could find. It's sochial messengers Whats App, Viber, Telegram ect. Try to find some soft to get this traffic, then find some offer with superlink. Then make a few testing mailings (500-1000 messages) on a several groups (undress them, for example, by age) and then whatch the result and analise the results. These simple actions will help you to feel the process of work. The most difficult part of the job is to start doing the action. Just start doing it. Further you will be able to determine the further course of action.
Sergey
Can I get your Skype Please?
My skype: rakimmahmud11

I've been promoting dating offers since they existed.

I prefer mainstream dating offers over adult.

For me, adult offers have always generated more clicks than mainstream, but have also always converted / paid much less ... much lower ROI.

MI
Back