The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

A quick hello from a new forum member

CPA_Rick

affiliate
Hello everybody :)

Just dropping in to say a quick hello, as I'm new to this forum. I am also new to CPA but I have access to some excellent training and resources - not least of all this forum.

I have made a pledge to myself to work at this until I see substantial success. Hope you're crushing it with your campaigns!

Rick :)

Hiya, Rick and welcome to AFix! :)

Like @tyoussef said - great mindset!

I am also new to CPA but I have access to some excellent training and resources - not least of all this forum.

Are you already familiar with these excellent newbie threads?

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Rick!

Hello CPA_Rick. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Just dropping in to say a quick hello, as I'm new to this forum. I am also new to CPA but I have access to some excellent training and resources - not least of all this forum.

I have made a pledge to myself to work at this until I see substantial success. Hope you're crushing it with your campaigns!

Welcome dear and I appreciate your spirit :)

Hello There @CPA_Rick :)

Welcome @CPA_Rick to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hello Rick,
Welcome!

Your motivation to succeed seems fantastic, if you are interested in CPA Affiliate Programs I have a great opportunity you may be interested in if you would like to discuss.

Feel free to drop me a message! Good luck for the future :)

hi @CPA_Rick! Let me introduce you to YTZ! We specialize in monetizing international remnant traffic; we have smartlink campaigns that work globally and can be used for both web and mobile traffic. We also have individual CPA/CPL/CPI campaigns available in our system. Our smartlinks & offers come in a variety of verticals (including incent & adult). Publishers also use us to monetize their back button, exit pop, thank you page traffic and much more! This is great if you are getting clicks that you can't monetize and are otherwise going to waste. If you're interested, sign up here!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What areas of marketing are you in to?

Been doing affiliate marketing for long?

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back