The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Review A question regarding adult ad networks.

Anyone has had successes with adult ad networks like- trafficjunky,exoclick or juicy ads?

i have used exoclick in the past- i deposited $200, promoted a good SOI offer (i was earning good with this offer from free traffic)however on exoclick,all money busted up without getting a single conversion.

trafficjunky- deposited $100 and promoted two Soi offers got a lead on both offers and rest all money gone in the drain..Wasted!

i haven't used jucyads though..

Let me know your reviews!

I never liked JuicyAds, mostly the panel and the way you make campaigns. Can't talk about the traffic.

I hope you didn't tried RON in Exoclick. They have so much bot traffic it will eat your budget right away. Better look at their Premium placements and start from there.

TrafficJunky is very good but too crowded. The bid prices are way to high, not for newbies, but a good traffic source for getting high quality leads to mix with the leads from other placements which are maybe not so great.

The most important thing is the offer!!! Don't go with an offer you knew it worked in other places, test many and see which ones are the best for the site you're advertising on. For each site another offer can be the top offer.

Anyone has had successes with adult ad networks like- trafficjunky,exoclick or juicy ads?

i have used exoclick in the past- i deposited $200, promoted a good SOI offer (i was earning good with this offer from free traffic)however on exoclick,all money busted up without getting a single conversion.

trafficjunky- deposited $100 and promoted two Soi offers got a lead on both offers and rest all money gone in the drain..Wasted!

i haven't used jucyads though..

Let me know your reviews!
Hit me up let's talk ;)

banners
Back