The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

a problem with Cpaway

Latifab

affiliate
Hello everyone
It's actually my first post in affiliatefix forum , I am happy to be a momber here .
however I got accepted by Cpaway network few days ago and I decided to start my CPA journey , after I chose an offer and created my landing pages and banners I was going to promote with paid Facebook traffic , then I realised that the tracking links I got from the network wasn't for the offer I asked to promote .
Its like the offer was for dating but the tracking links was sign up in a streaming website .
so I PM my AM but I never got an answer !
if anyone was having that problem with cpaway network or any other network would you tell me what u did about it?
do you think I should start over from the beginning with another CPA network?
do u have any suggesteing about a CPA that accept newbies

Well, I think they gave you the correct offer link, all offer links are geographic, for eg., if a offer is for united states and if you try to visit the link from canada, then you will be automatically redirected to canada offer not united states offer. I hope I am little clear about what I actually want to tell you.

If it a US offer then use US proxy and open the link. I am sure this will clear your doubts.

Regards
IndeXer

Well, I think they gave you the correct offer link, all offer links are geographic, for eg., if a offer is for united states and if you try to visit the link from canada, then you will be automatically redirected to canada offer not united states offer. I hope I am little clear about what I actually want to tell you.

If it a US offer then use US proxy and open the link. I am sure this will clear your doubts.

Regards
IndeXer

Thank you for helping (y)

Hello
If you are not from the same country as the offer then it will not show the right offer for you. You will have to use a proxy or vpn for that geo to view it.

banners
Back