Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Case Study $8000 on Nutra Offer with Native Ads in Malaysia

TrafficStars

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
TrafficStars Ad Network
nutra-case-study-malaysia-email.jpg

Hey everyone! Ready to back to work after the holidays? Let's start 2023 with our new Nutra Case study.
Nutra is one of the most popular verticals in affiliate marketing. Nutra offers can bring great profits for a long time. One of our clients shared his experience with us. The author found a profitable approach that brought him $ 8000 in net profit.

Sum up:
CPA Network: AdCombo
Offer: Hammer of Thor
Traffic source: TrafficStars
Ad format: Banners + Native Ads
GEO: Malaysia
Period: 20/04/2021 - 20/10/2021
Costs: $13 445
Profit: $21 450
ROI: 59.5%

Offer​

I advertised AdCombo’s offer – Hammer of Thor. This is a publicly available offer with well-known pills. I got paid for sales on the cash-on-delivery model. The process follows: Users leave their contact details and later receive a call to confirm the order. Once the order is confirmed, customers will pay for the order upon receipt.

At the start, I received $9.1 per sale. But it was increased to $10.5, since I did enough conversions. Don’t hesitate to ask your manager for a little bump.
I’ve tested several offers and GEOs. Hammer of Thor showed the best results in Malaysia.

Ad creatives​

There are over 20 ad creatives in each campaign. In pictures, I used different variations of the enlarged male penis. I copied a lot of images from a spy tool.

I used landing pages and pre-landings made by AdCombo.
Surprisingly, the best performance showed landing pages without adult content. Eventually, it brought me 15% of all sales.

pre-landing-pages-hammer-of-thor-mobile-desktop-case-study.png

First tests​

I’ve launched 2 ad campaigns with banners 300x250 and native ad formats.
I set up ads to show during call center hours. Also, I excluded non-proxy traffic. This helpful setting prevent showing ads to users from third countries.

After the first month, i’ve got the following results:

_xe-J8uykDC9L7AbUqTiJrneQtszQd2wg5BD8ssaMLo0u6iHzVgvgWMIR4E0zHS3pyNN1DQ814jFwHFwUHuSYpyBwpUGVK0wUAFrG9CtVrS6oBtEXEeA1KUIP5CnY2cD7B9qb5j3qAIUzVd0DtKb12nc3PQm8Jo5R2nLsg4329IP4zCVoosRMQoipVlB8g

Optimization​

I analyzed the statistics and realized that the biggest number of conversions comes from Android smartphones, Chrome browser and 4 carriers.
Here are my settings:
7Mr3jvHI0aZxDh3kBjZkmqg-9FPim1tqvmfTNIwykiM_pTJFd9NhDagJTflGtmoG-sbS_7vvpAMr3jeaGk5QjHayytHLmE8YBOwTLnZkAUEB0Ct5eGhQ9sz1BUgpdIxMjGxG5bJd4BljLM3b6uBG88yBEpbKSkDjQwTXoiuIz3c5ygUr_TV3a4_OACzvnA

Also, I created a whitelist and set up a higher bid for several sources like xHamster.

Output​

Banners and Native ad campaigns were active for half of a year. The conversion rate dropped by 6 months, and I have paused this offer. Most of the time, the campaign ran on auto-pilot, and I only occasionally changed creatives and pre-landers.
I earned $21450, minus costs are $8005 in total.
BTW, this offer is still available for advertising in many GEOs.

Here is the screenshot:

T9IxxVKyUxJ8xzyBsteCfblmkHeYVkj1DPFF6GQn_4_2oQFRxr-k5zCaz71DEPV8_ioQhXoaIFQ9YB1N4i4MRj81zL7sBMtRzkKUYo7nijVrI1RlWBEFwlb8fm9fkiPLt1D5RHNqf_v6iVowxQOWvE4J8RO-rPAH36Fx34KaQZLqkAq7nBJDJqrZzNVb4w

Earn extra money by sharing your case studies with us!

banners
Back