The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

7Search + Peerfly - Earning $120 in a week.

r0y

affiliate
Just want to share my first week in CPA world now, last week I started with 7search - peerfly (email&zipcode submit).
As per today, I earn around $120 . Campaign cost was $70, (including my testing here and there), so it makes $50 net in profit or 70% ROI.
I think 100% ROI is very possible.
Problem for me is it can'be scaled up, maximum profit can be achieved maybe around $200-$300 a month.
(that's already for running multiple campaign/offers, in my case I run 6-8 campaigns at the same time)

So, my plan is to scale it, using other PPC platform, or maybe PPV.
My target is to getting $5000/month. I'm ready to invest more and learn more.
Any suggestion is welcome, thanks.

winning at 7search depend on number of winning campaign. Cultivate more winning campaigns please! If you have 50+ winning campaigns, you will easily get 20+ dollars profit per day!!

Hm.. I'm not so sure we can have upto 50 winning campaigns, after 1-2 days a winning campaign could become a loser, even if we tune the keywords.
Also I guess the traffic quantity at 7Search not high enough to make a winning campaign worthed. Those 6-8 running campaign I mentioned on my first post are actually the remaining ones after I ran about 16 campaigns already.

after 1-2 days a winning campaign could become a loser, even if we tune the keywords.

In my view, it can't be called a winning campaign. Winning campaign must have stable statistics

yea you got the right idea. It will take a while to get there and the key is to constantly make sure your campaigns are live, you have the best creatives etc.. your looking good so far.

its no secret CPA campaigns are very unstable. they will not have stable statistics. It really depends on where they are shown. The most stable would be your campaigns they dont go down randomly. ;)

seems my problem is not enough running campaigns.
i've got to add more this week.

Thanks for sharing your result.

What's the best way to block bad subid?

and how about 7search traffic that has a duration of less than 1 sec on site. Guessing traffic is from a bot?

Thanks

Great! Im tired of people saying 7 search does not convert. I understand it's hard to scale with 7 search, instead of that just keep creating more winning campaigns, with different networks, Always keep creating. When you have the budget go with PPV or FB Ads or something like that, i think FB Ads would be pretty good to scale, once you have a winner! :)

Ask your 7Search Manager to enable "Partner Blocking" to your account and then track the "AFFID" and the "RID". Then you can tell which partners are sending bad traffic and you can use the "Partner Blocking" to prevent traffic from those traffic sources. This should help you increase your ROI.

What's the best way to block bad subid?

and how about 7search traffic that has a duration of less than 1 sec on site. Guessing traffic is from a bot?

Thanks

banners
Back