The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“FunnelFlux  Zeydoo

5K in second month

dpoundc

Affiliate
affiliate
I run both mainstream and adult offers, as I buy my traffic from Plugrush. But on Monetizer there is he option to turn off adult offers (or run only adult offers), and I was running mobile redirects.

Hi,

I think you are AM of Monetizer i saw you on support. i have made as well 3.3k in past two months.

I'm still waiting for the payment any payment proof ?

Regards

AdCombo

lrg___

Affiliate
affiliate
Hi,

I think you are AM of Monetizer i saw you on support. i have made as well 3.3k in past two months.

I'm still waiting for the payment any payment proof ?

Regards

I'm not sure if kenaki responded to you directly yet, but make sure you have "payment hold" unchecked on your banking setting page. I made that mistake before.

Congrats @kenaki

dpoundc

Affiliate
affiliate
I'm not sure if kenaki responded to you directly yet, but make sure you have "payment hold" unchecked on your banking setting page. I made that mistake before.

Congrats @kenaki

Hi,
thnx for reply however John is always busy and reply late :D he is part of Monetizer team. i have unchecked that option when i added bank details .

Can you please tell me if they have exact day of payment in a month or earning till 1st of the month will be paid on 14th of the month or 15th ?

lrg___

Affiliate
affiliate
Hi,
thnx for reply however John is always busy and reply late :D he is part of Monetizer team. i have unchecked that option when i added bank details .

Can you please tell me if they have exact day of payment in a month or earning till 1st of the month will be paid on 14th of the month or 15th ?
I receive my payment notification at the beginning of each week (net-14 commission). So this past Monday I received payment for my commission earned from Sept 26th (Mon) - Oct 2nd (Sun).

kenaki

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
Monetizer
Hey guys, sorry for the late reply, and missing all your messages :oops: on a weekend I am 100% the property of my kids so am hardly ever near a computer screen! But I'm back, and payments are always made on a Monday or a Tuesday (usually Mondays for affiliates). And as for new campaigns I haven't been running asI haven't had time for personal reasons, but now I do, so I will most definitely be starting up again this week and I am super hyped :) I will keep the updates coming!

Dr. Forum

Affiliate
affiliate
Congrats buddy. Viewing the ost just indicates that you are really doing fine. It is always a good thing btw to just post such like things. They motivate many of us on this forum. I am even sure when a struggling newbie comes across such like post, she or he will be able to regain energy. I will urge you to continue even working harder so that you can improve on the current pay and hence translate into a good life. That is what I pray for you.

MillerMedCash

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
affiliate
MedCash
Love hearing success stories in this game, especially when it's in the industry that gave me so much (adult).

banners