• Low Quality

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Medium quality

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • High quality

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These days the traffic from 50OnRed is turning very, very bad.

I think the last inventory they bought is almost "Red Sitexxx", that's why his most recent promo sounds suspicious to me.

They must be going through hard times, because his good traffic it is slowly losing quality and I'm not talking personally becasue i belong to a Skype group with 300 members and this is the general feeling.

The comun answer to all the tickets we send is: Put the XXX target in negative :eek:

Are you living the same scenario?

Back in 2014, 50onred converted very well for me. Almost every campaigns generated some conversions. Nowadays I am getting few conversions. Recently they changed to RTXplatform. It's getting worse. :( sad

I'm running a dating campaign (direct linking) both with leadimpact and 50onRed. Leadimpact converted but 50onRed gave me 0 conversion.

50 on red is shit now I dropped over 500 bucks no conversion but on Traffic vance offers convert gonna ask for refund on balance I have on my account

Do not even bother with 50onRed. I have spent my $500 deposit across several different campaigns and not a single offer no matter what I tried

That is why I moved on PPC again.
I am into the PPC too but it doesn't have enough volume of traffic :/ Specially when you use Bing or 7Search. AdWords is very expensive.

I want to try TrafficVance before sticking with the PPC. I read great review about 50onred and I was about to join but I think I will not do that now.

Noticed that lol, I signed up to the RTX platform though, very wary of that $500 deposit though. Do you happen to know how the network is?

To be honest haven't used the new system, I did use Leadimpact a few years back with mixed success but in all fairness that was probably down to me rather than their traffic!

I've not seen any reviews on their new platform either, only @LukePeerFly review on his blog about 50onRed, although he does mention them in the newer post 5 Affiliate Traffic Sources to Test in 2017

To be honest haven't used the new system, I did use Leadimpact a few years back with mixed success but in all fairness that was probably down to me rather than their traffic!

I've not seen any reviews on their new platform either, only @LukePeerFly review on his blog about 50onRed, although he does mention them in the newer post 5 Affiliate Traffic Sources to Test in 2017

Luke has been talking about them for awhile, but he does get paid for it. I'm a little wary just sinking $500 into it. But if i do i'll let you guys know how it goes for me.

banners
Back