• Low Quality

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Medium quality

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • High quality

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TrafficVance require a $1000 deposit. It is too much. And also they don't offer targeting to any country, only a limited number of geos.

Trafficvance will give you better targeting, you just have to contact their support team and request it. They will allow specific states, etc.

As for 50 on red, I have experienced the same thing in regards to poor traffic. Thinking back on it, I don't think I have ever gotten a conversion from them. I was running the same campaign on both 50 on red and Trafficvance and I got comparable click through rates on both, but 0% on 50 on red and around a 10% conversion for Trafficvance. I'm not sure if its possible or not, but I feel they may be running some type of bot that will click through your landing pages, but obviously won't convert on your offers.

I agree with everyone here, RTX Platform is the worst experience I ever had "no conversion at all in 5 months", I was trying intext, POP even Display ... I can see traffic and clicks too but 0 conversions. the problem is that I was trying to change angles, LP, offer, split testing every things. The mistake I made : I didnt try is to split test traffic source "THE BIG LESSON EVER" .. its a good idea to stick with one traffic source but a split test can save your time and money.

Even the support team don't understand the questions you ask. I ask them If I want to make refund can I choose between wire transfer account or via Credit card? cause they have both of them... and the surprise, 24h later I receive an email From Anna telling me that the refund process has been activated. !!! I send another email to tell the support system that I was asking about information I dont want to get back money now, its just a simple question asking for information I cant find in the RTX FAQ web page and she replay by email saying: ah ok, the refund process was already done and she can't do nothing more with the best regards. :)

After that, I receive an email 24 hours later telling me that RTX was trying to add Native traffic soon, get the survey and be the VIP, yeah ... too late cause the refund is processing :) , I think that's "the RTXplatform strategy" to keep people around because google is changing rules about pop traffic in the next few days.

I'm waiting to receive my money back "3000$" and try to test some new traffic sources, it's a positive attitude.

Please keep in mind that I'm not telling you that RTX is a bad traffic source, I'm trying to tell that RTX platform .. is the worst experiance you can ever had lol .. unless you split test to be sure

Hope that u find this useful, thanks eveyone

MI
Back