The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

KingSamy

5 Ways To Profit From Failure

Is it possible to take advantage of failure? Most of you already know the answer. If you did know, you’ll also know that it depends on how you see failure and how you choose to treat it. Most people see failure as a dead end and choose to live with it; defining themselves by a situation they could have taken advantage of.

Our lives are always full of happenings, circumstances, and situations. Some we control, while some are out of our control, both bad and good. Nevertheless, we could still take advantage of an uncontrolled negative situation. As the saying goes “When life gives you a lemon, made a lemonade.” After all, there is nothing you can’t do if you put your mind to it. All you need to turn failure into success is an idea; that you have the power to win if you don’t give up. Then you’ll need some methods on how to go about it. Here I share 5 of such methods I use to profit out of failure. Okay, put your seat belts on and enjoy the ride. Trust me, you may find one or two of these points helpful.

1. Create A Challenge For Yourself

It totally depends on how you define failure, whether as a “dead end” or as “another route revealed.” If you ever fail at anything, instead of being sorry for yourself, use it to motivate yourself to try again. I use it to create a challenge for myself that’ll make me put in more work than ever. According to attitude coach Keith Harrell,

“Most times people always wait for a challenge before putting in their best.” Keith Harrell, Attitude Is Everything

Humans work better with a challenge, it tends to boast us to operate at our best. When faced with a challenge you always want to put in your best.

I allow the fact of failing to create a sort of hunger in me for success. I’m guessing you know the feeling of eating while you’re hungry, it just makes you want it more. That is what you should do if you ever fail, because when you want it more you work harder for it. So use failure to fan your desire for success and go for it.

2. Do More Research And Ask Questions
“A man who asks is a fool for five minutes. A man who never asks is a fool for life.” Chinese Proverb

Just as I’ve previously said, it depends on your definition of failure, while some see it as final successful people see it as another or a better route revealed. Obviously, you’ll have an opportunity to do more research and you might even find out ways to not just do it better but probably to do it cost-efficiently, and I’m not talking about money. I meant cost efficiently both physically and mentally.

Instead of sobbing in self-pity because of failure, use that time productively by researching and consulting reliable sources. The way I see it, you could either choose to see failure as misfortune or an opportunity to learn and be better. Now, we know that if you really desire not to fail again, or not to remain in that failure you’ll work to know what to do. But if you just sit there blaming yourself then your desire isn’t strong enough. It’s your mind, and it’s your life, so it’s your choice.

3. Use Failure As Rehearsal For Success
"You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it." --Margaret Thatcher

To be honest I got this one from Tom Cruise when he said in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, “To a terrorist failure is a rehearsal for success.” Skip the terrorist part and try it out yourself, you’ll be surprised how profitable it’ll be. In the words of the famous Thomas Edison “I have not failed, I have just found 100 ways not to do it.”

"Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time." George Bernard Shaw

There is no way you could fail forever. You are bound to win if you try it again and again with new insight. That way you’ll eventually find out how to do it rightly. Let’s look at this part, the reason you failed is probably that you did some parts of it incorrectly, so learning and trying again might help you do it correctly. My personal quote is; “ See failure as Rehearsal for your success, and rehearse until you succeed.”

4. Get Toughness From Your Failure
“In fact, hope is best gained after defeat and failure, because then inner strength and toughness is produced.” Fritz Knapp

While some get weakened by their failures others use them to get tough. That’s how successful people roll. Whenever I fail at a thing, I see it as a means to enhance my toughness, my attitude, and my strength. For example, let’s say it’s your first day at the gym, and your coach tells you that it’s your assignment to lift a weight you were given, but you couldn’t do it. Some people will use this to tell themselves that they are weak, while intelligent people will train with smaller weights and increase to the bigger ones. By so doing they acquire toughness from their failures. In the words of Helen Keller,

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened.” Helen Keller

The fact of never giving up makes us tough. Grow a strong mind that is able to deal with life’s challenges through the strength gained from never giving in to failure.

5. Use Failure To Learn Something New About Your Project
To make no mistakes is not in the power of man, but from their errors and mistakes, the wise and good learn wisdom for the future. Plutarch

Probably the reason you failed is that there is something you don’t know about your project. Instead of blowing or being sad, calm down and try to figure out the reason you failed. That could go a long way to helping you succeed the next time. Finding out the reason you failed is like discovering something new about your project.

So all these are what I do to profit from my failure, enjoy. Thanks for reading.

DO NOT POST AI CONTENT ON AFFILIATEFIX!

ai - KingSamy.png

Are you talking about yourself Sammy THE KING?

Pompous Ass title like that tells me you are really a nobody. Same for GURU and EXPERT.

I'm Sorry This is my Article. You probably found the original on Medium, I first Publish this on my Medium, It got my name Samson on it. Thanks anyway.

I did not look anywhere else. All I did was run your copy through an AI detector and it reported your content has been written by an AI program. Our terms of service forbid members from posting AI content. Your content is not original. It is written by an AI content generator.

Don't post AI content here!

I don't see a real problem with the partial AI content.

The issue at the moment is that the SE's are actively seeking it out and assigning a manner of penalty for it. It just cannot be accepted as a forum thread or post at the moment for this reason.

I fail to see any topical reason for this post in the first place.

This is what is typical now with AI content. It isn't the well experienced and respected authors of AI content that causes the issues with the SE's and AI, it's the fact that inexperienced newbies are posting this crap after asking bad questions to be answered by
AI and then using it to increase post counts and wanting to appear smart. So far, all of the ones that have initiated it here have been unable to follow up their original threads and posts because they don't know the answers. They don't know the answers because they used AI for their original thread or post, but haven't a clue how to back up the info they have posted.

Call it what it is: Self motivation said over and over, or; shit posting, or; grandstanding. What useful propose is it other than* one hand clapping? A nothing burger.

Exactly! Another case of the "XACTLIES"!

The Muppets Agree GIF by ABC Network

I don't see a real problem with the partial AI content. I see the useless spammy look at me "I think I know something" post.
We should change his name to King Spammy. Anyone can find this type of pep-talk information all over the internet.

I fail to see any topical reason for this post in the first place.

Call it what it is: Self motivation said over and over, or; shit posting, or; grandstanding. What useful propose is it other than* one hand clapping? A nothing burger.

Last edited:
Yeah well some sort of motivation is really a thing for me right now. I can see that many people speak here about success and all that. But i still i can't figure out what success means to me, money? Or proper education? I don't know, those things are driving me crazy and i don't know whether shall pursue them or not. Tomorrow i need to pass my and i am not even sure about what should i write. Maybe it was the best thing to just order them....at least professionals truly will know what to write, cause i clearly don't

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at failures as lessons and opportunities for growth. Treat them with optimism and try to identify what you can learn from each situation. Your attitude plays a key role in how you respond to challenges. Figure out what went wrong and what lessons can be learned from failure. Analyze your mistakes without self-criticism and plan how you can act differently in the future. Learning from your own mistakes is a valuable tool for success. Failures can be temporary, and often success requires persistence and patience. Don't give up at the first difficulty. Keep working towards your goal even when difficulties arise around you. The ability to adapt to new circumstances and be flexible plays an important role in success. If your original plan doesn't work, be prepared to make changes and adapt to the new situation. Don't be afraid to ask for help and advice. Talking to mentors, coworkers, or friends can provide new ideas and perspectives on a problem. Keep learning and growing to increase your skills and knowledge. Remember that success is often built on a series of failures and the lessons we learn from them. It is important to keep faith in yourself, be persistent, and be willing to continually improve yourself.

The issue at the moment is that the SE's are actively seeking it out and assigning a manner of penalty for it. It just cannot be accepted as a forum thread or post at the moment for this reason.
OK, that is why I am only using images and attachments --attachments cannot be accessed by search robots (I am assuming --only logged in members).

Forbidden to thee --but allowed to me! Google hypocrisy at it's finest ...

Look at failures as lessons and opportunities for growth. Treat them with optimism and try to identify what you can learn from each situation. Your attitude plays a key role in how you respond to challenges. Figure out what went wrong and what lessons can be learned from failure. Analyze your mistakes without self-criticism and plan how you can act differently in the future. Learning from your own mistakes is a valuable tool for success. Failures can be temporary, and often success requires persistence and patience. Don't give up at the first difficulty. Keep working towards your goal even when difficulties arise around you. The ability to adapt to new circumstances and be flexible plays an important role in success. If your original plan doesn't work, be prepared to make changes and adapt to the new situation. Don't be afraid to ask for help and advice. Talking to mentors, coworkers, or friends can provide new ideas and perspectives on a problem. Keep learning and growing to increase your skills and knowledge. Remember that success is often built on a series of failures and the lessons we learn from them. It is important to keep faith in yourself, be persistent, and be willing to continually improve yourself.

THIS IS 100% AI Ron Swanson!

A TOS VIOLATION!

ai-Ron Swanson.png

Last edited:
Yeah well some sort of motivation is really a thing for me right now. I can see that many people speak here about success and all that. But i still i can't figure out what success means to me, money? Or proper education? I don't know, those things are driving me crazy and i don't know whether shall pursue them or not. Tomorrow i need to pass my and i am not even sure about what should i write. Maybe it was the best thing to just order them....at least professionals truly will know what to write, cause i clearly don't
read the last line 1st
spam link incoming

Yeah well some sort of motivation is really a thing for me right now
The only real motivation in my life has been a starting smallish or tending success ... Most ideas fail or marginally succeed. I try to pivot and learn something from each failure.

My biggest fault is giving people the benefit of doubt for too long. After a while you learn to recognize patterns of a failure. Never beat a dead horse --it's a losing proposition.

AI aside
failure is necessary for success
failure is not a bad thing
its a good thing
nobody successful goes thru life
without failing
--> mostoften more times than they succeed
cos the more ya fail
the more ya learn
& the more ya learn
the more ya know
for next time

Key ingredients
ONE a goal
TWO a plan
THREE start
FOUR ride the waves
FIVE get back on when ya fall off
SIX reach your destination

Well i can say these are some very nice tips but i am agree with the mods ,you should not use AI in here as you would not go far
Use ai to build content on other platforms etc but not in here as it dont give many value

banners
Back