The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$300+ in a day

lolll seriously?? that's heck of a money lol....even i made over $700 in a day through PPC though wasn't mobicow lol :p but they reversed all my lead..and are you using mobicow on other networks/got profited and received payment promoting through mobicow?? I'm having doubts on cpagrip

No mobicow never worked for me. Waste of money

are you still working on cpagrip??
personally i think no matter which advertising source you use,even the highest quality ones and earn over $300+ in a day, cpagrip still tend to reverse massive amount of leads...

I work with grip but not with paid traffic. I am getting maybe 2% reversals. And what is your traffic?

I work with grip but not with paid traffic. I am getting maybe 2% reversals. And what is your traffic?

I guess i have found some secret cpagrip's stuffs but not quite sure lol..let me know how much are you earning per day on it ..

my traffic was as i said PPC ...i was testing out adwords but still got reversals so was quite shocked o_O i mean despite of good targeted traffic still reversals?!

Finally, after long hours and hours of testing stuffs managed to earn $300+ in a day with zero investment! lol .....Never give up :)
nMcABCA.png

npRzQyj.png
This is really a good one dude. congrats.

I get the impression this payout isn't 100% assured? correct me if I am wrong. Congrats if it is assured.

yup they reversed the lead even though it is high quality traffic..

What was the reason they have you for reversing the leads? Normally, they can't do it without proper cause so if your traffic was genuine PPC, they shouldn't have any reason to scrub them unless there were tons of customer complaints maybe due to targeting or audience issues?

Nick

What was the reason they have you for reversing the leads? Normally, they can't do it without proper cause so if your traffic was genuine PPC, they shouldn't have any reason to scrub them unless there were tons of customer complaints maybe due to targeting or audience issues?

Nick

i dont know exactly...like their offers are incentive/content locking/rewards so if we install these lockers on any niche its likely some of the people will give their fake infos so we need to consider that and its totally alright for them to reverse some amount of lead but they reversed way too much and besides, the conversion rates of the offers are very very low, like sometimes even if 100+ people complete the survey you dont even get a lead so it actually depends and on top of that they reversed so definitely not a good thing to do..

Wow, that is a big bummer!!!
Did you had a feeling it could happened?
CPAGrip is an affiliate network for content creators (like bloggers and such) only?

Besides that, did you talked with your affiliate manager to try to solve it?
Because that is a serious shaving.

banners
Back