The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

$300+ in a day

Finally, after long hours and hours of testing stuffs managed to earn $300+ in a day with zero investment! lol .....Never give up :)
nMcABCA.png

npRzQyj.png

hehe yup :D thank you so much guys! just had been testing out massive sources of traffic and finally found some good ones! so im earning quite good in a day...but the thing is i haven't received a payment from them yet so i can't actually be certain for now!

Guys! i dont recommend using this network it's cpagrip...Firstly, the conversion rate of the offers are very low and on top of that i earned over $700 a day sending thousands of traffic and they reversed 80% of my lead even though i know its real traffic and real lead! ok i can understand at the most 10% would fill in the fake infos which could be reversed but 80% is freaking high and totally unbelievable :( they should have atleast paid me for my hard work! spent over $3500 on traffic(PPC) and everything just in week (i was still at a loss) and in the end they did this.. and on top of that even the little earning i should be getting is unsure!

i had been running free traffic few days back(social media) they said it isn't allowed then again i switched to PPC ...
with that amount of traffic mate if you were with maxbounty you would have earned a lot though unless if your traffic is fraudulent

Hehe I made 778$ in a day and of course my account was banned next day

lolll seriously?? that's heck of a money lol....even i made over $700 in a day through PPC though wasn't mobicow lol :p but they reversed all my lead..and are you using mobicow on other networks/got profited and received payment promoting through mobicow?? I'm having doubts on cpagrip

MI
Back