Not open for further replies.
Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
Here are the questions I have for you as Newbies. Please note: I will also be asking this of the more seasoned marketers in the General Affiliate Marketing Forum.

How did 2018 go?
  1. What worked for you?
  2. What didn’t did not work for you?
  3. What new information helped you the most in 2018?
  4. Which important additions to your business will you keep for 2019.?
  5. Did you have any surprises by things that hurt you or helped you?

Shameful, no replies, that said ...
For me it was a year of reorganization and developing some recent ideas of the past few years.
2018 was a year of constant legal and regulatory changes as well as economic trends <<<that I am still sorting out.

We need everyone to start sharing more. Seems many are huddling in small groups in a few places here and not getting as busy with the general membership.

Come all and share your past year with us!

I would love to share and aim to in the future, but my affiliate road is just beginning, I am still trying to get my head around the ins and outs of it all.

I read this forum for tips and information everyday and sometimes I wonder if it’s helping or making things seem more complicated, it’s hard to know which advice is best as it’s an endless stream of this offer and that offer.

But I’m willing to learn and keen to start, I just need to find a way of picking out the right information.

Just do some research with an intelligence tool, find successful campaigns, copy them, and use these initial campaigns to hone your skills, to learn the ins and outs. Taking action is half of your learning curve. You can never be perfect when starting. You must simply get started!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back