The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
  1. find a quiet space
  2. sit somewhere unpopular --> away from sun/food/television/gaming console/pets
  3. turn off social media
  4. put on headphones (next to a crying baby or barking dog) & crank up the volume
  5. listen to pure classical music or foul gangsta rap --> most people hate one of them
  6. say no to any requests except life & death ones
  7. give one word answers
  8. dont start or get into conversations
  9. use reminders & alarms
  10. go for a walk with your pet
  11. write your goals on paper --> keep in your eyesight
  12. shut your door
  13. find somewhere comfortable but cramped
  14. only have one seating space --> your chair
  15. if there are veggies have a meat platter
  16. if there are non smokers leave out your ashtray
  17. if there are liberals put up i heart trump flag
  18. if there are anti liberals put up i heart obama flag
  19. if all fails just book a hotel room
  20. also it helps to drink hard liquor & give a glazed look

I am agree with all but i am not agree with just one .Its avoiding social meddia because you can use social media to make money instead of consuming content that dont need .A lot of people build their dream with social media and the nice part its you can do that with your phone if you are smart

I am agree with all but i am not agree with just one .Its avoiding social meddia because you can use social media to make money instead of consuming content that dont need .A lot of people build their dream with social media and the nice part its you can do that with your phone if you are smart
you have some SM phone skills
Id like to learn from you
so how did you learn?
--> without getting distracted! ;)

I don't know about you, but I think it's important to be able engage in conversation with people. Without conversation, it would be difficult to build relationships, exchange information, or express ideas.No man is an island You will definitely need peoples help and assistance on your way up.

No matter how you do it, it MUST be done.

Distraction management really needs to be developed as soon as possible by/for anyone and everyone, IMO. For me, it was always a battle as a young man. Fortunately, for me, the dedicated work ethics and personal life ethics my family demanded from me until I got it embedded in myself eventually became a constant in everything I do.

Last edited:
wow!! such a nice list of things to avoid distraction. gotta add something that i have learnt during my life. concentration and everything that might affect your level of concentration is useful.
meditation is the best source of a good concentration. when you will learn how to understand your body, you will be twice more disciplined and never pay attention to something during executing crucial tasks.

Its totally hysterical dude
getting distracted at work
its fun fun fun
just keeps you poor is all

Yeah, the exception for me is that I actually get paid to do this here!
Donald Duck Lol GIF

I thought you were a volunteer?

I was asked to volunteer at the beginning, and I did. Then they asked for more and I did as well (ask for more).

Life is about giving for me, that is what delivers the bounties I receive!

just helping newbies & feeding the poor

I do not exaggerate when I say I have helped thousands of newbies, but feeding the poor has been the challenge. You can lead a horse to water....

from kindness of your heart

I always have kindness in my heart and it is there for all, but then there are those that always want to break my heart. I DON'T LET THEM ANYMORE!

My faith is truth, my heart is here for everyone that welcomes it, and I want a happy/healthy/bountiful life for all!

1. find a quiet space
  2. sit somewhere unpopular --> away from sun/food/television/gaming console/pets
  3. turn off social media
  4. put on headphones (next to a crying baby or barking dog) & crank up the volume
  5. listen to pure classical music or foul gangsta rap --> most people hate one of them
  6. say no to any requests except life & death ones
  7. give one word answers
  8. dont start or get into conversations
  9. use reminders & alarms
  10. go for a walk with your pet
  11. write your goals on paper --> keep in your eyesight
  12. shut your door
  13. find somewhere comfortable but cramped
  14. only have one seating space --> your chair
  15. if there are veggies have a meat platter
  16. if there are non smokers leave out your ashtray
  17. if there are liberals put up i heart trump flag
  18. if there are anti liberals put up i heart obama flag
  19. if all fails just book a hotel room
  20. also it helps to drink hard liquor & give a glazed look
Great list. But I will like to include "Don't look at YouTube Recommendations" if you work online for example, you create videos.

Great list. But I will like to include "Don't look at YouTube Recommendations" if you work online for example, you create videos.
I have own channel
its only shows subscriptions
so its youtube.com/feed/subscriptions
then in settings turn off any recommended
Ive also blocked recommended channels
but thats a losing battle
they just recommend more
YouTube wins when you click ads
so they try to hook you
& the new SHORTS videos are worse
but like everything in business
forget the customer & they forget you