i created another PPE ad on facebook
promoting this post

ChY4rs1.png

aMv6oq3.png

targeting anik singal page
ended up getting about 24 messages
2 of them bought my for $55

i'm getting messages people telling me that they've copied my exact campaign
but yet they don't know about spending hours researching and using aud insights to find the right aud

pls guys be creative in your niche
copying my campaigns dosen't mean you'll get the same results:)

Hello guys
i created another PPE ad on facebook
promoting this post

ChY4rs1.png

aMv6oq3.png

targeting anik singal page
ended up getting about 24 messages
2 of them bought my for $55

i'm getting messages people telling me that they've copied my exact campaign
but yet they don't know about spending hours researching and using aud insights to find the right aud

copying my campaigns dosen't mean you'll get the same results:)
How did you tragetd that anik singal

page?

Please give us a more explained answer if you dont mind .For what i understood you prmote that Anik Singal Post ? but it have affiliate links inside where peopel buy or you mean you promote the new product of anik singal from clickbank .Thanks

Please give us a more explained answer if you dont mind .For what i understood you prmote that Anik Singal Post ? but it have affiliate links inside where peopel buy or you mean you promote the new product of anik singal from clickbank .Thanks

simply i promote my own product to anik singal fans
that liked he's page

I believe you have to be creative in this business. Or hire a creative person. You need to think outside the box, oftentimes to create new ads, angles and copy; figure out who your perfect target is and how to approach them. Creativity not only helps your efforts, it makes marketing more fun. :)

copying my campaigns dosen't mean you'll get the same results

Exactly.

Last edited:
I believe you have to be creative in this business. Or hire a creative person. You need to think outside the box, oftentimes to create news ads, angles and copy; figure out who your perfect target is and how to approach them. Creativity not only helps your efforts, it makes marketing more fun. :)
absolutely right :)

MI
Back