The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$10k revenue milestone!

Great milestone congrat men! Currenty i dont use VPS but i m using LP online LP buildier it has also tacking fuctions but a problem is that i dont track properly first conversion so practicaly i waste some money....:confused:

Impressive, congratulations! You do mostly mobile these days? What would be the one (mobile) traffic source you'd recommend for a newbie to master? I'm currently learning AdWords as they are one of the biggest traffic sources (if not the biggest) and knowing their platform is always useful.
Decisive would be a great platform to start as it's very newbie friendly, has got a lot of tokens and postback URL in case you don't have a tracker.

I broke the 20k milestone a few days ago.
Here are a few screenshots as I'm almost breaking 22k.

Yeahmobi still the best for my mobile campaigns.

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 11.02.54 AM.jpg

I started working with F5 Media a few days ago.:

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 11.03.04 AM.jpg

And Clickdealer has been growing great too!

Screen Shot 2014-10-08 at 11.03.24 AM.jpg

I made around $100 more with Peerfly too, but I focus more on mobile networks at this point so no need to post that screenshot.
Aside from that, I made a few conversions in other networks while testing but nothing big enough to deserve a screenshot (less than $100).

I'll try to break the 30k barrier at the end of this month and keep my grow stable, and then I'll try to bank the last 2 months of the year if I can scale it enough!

Not to be the party pooper of this thread, Congrats Servando! But what kind of roi are you making? Profit is sanity, revenue is vanity;)

I'm about to hit the 10k mark as well, but it's not much of an accomplishment with a 15% roi. I feel like I'm making the merchant, PayPal:mad: and network money while I take home peanuts lol

Advice appreciated :)

Not to be the party pooper of this thread, Congrats Servando! But what kind of roi are you making? Profit is sanity, revenue is vanity;)

I'm about to hit the 10k mark as well, but it's not much of an accomplishment with a 15% roi. I feel like I'm making the merchant, PayPal:mad: and network money while I take home peanuts lol

Advice appreciated :)
Hi.
I mentioned my ROI numbers in the first post :)

banners
Back