The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

$10k revenue milestone!

servandosilva

Hey guys.
It's been a wild ride here at the Fix learning different CPA offers, verticals and traffic sources but everything pays off.

I started promoting CPA offers in January (Teespring and gaming offers on Facebook), but just went full time on it 3 months ago back in June.
I just hit a milestone I thought it could take longer: $10,000 revenue.

Of course, my ROI was like 85-90%, so you can do the math. The good things is that before August, I just had made around $1,500 overall from Peerfly and Yeahmobi, but I made around $8,500 in August alone from different networks.

Peerfly Earnings
Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 1.51.02 PM.jpg

ClickDealer Earnings
Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 1.42.51 PM.jpg

Yeahmobi Earnings
Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 1.43.18 PM.jpg

Adjal Earnings
Screen Shot 2014-09-02 at 1.43.05 PM.jpg

Tremendous increase of revenue in the last weeks with many different networks. I'd like to thank my AM from Yeahmobi and Clickdealer. Thanks to them I've been scaling a lot lately.

Of course, I spent countless hours testing campaigns, checking stats, preparing landers and signing up in many different traffic sources, but at the end it was totally worth it.

What was my main challenge?
If you're looking to get started, I had a few things that helped me out a lot:

1. Pick up a few traffic sources and a fast paying network so your cashflow is good. I had like $5,000 to start, which wasn't that bad. But a fast cashflow can help you launch more campaigns per week.

2. Learn how to track. This was key to my success. I love Voluum and have a full guide on how to setup subids, Postbacks and more inside the Dojo. This alone helped me go from $0 to a few hundred last month, and now to a few thousands revenue. If tracking is your problem I'll help you step by step in my Voluum's guide.

3. Treat this as a business and talk to your manager. Don't be shy and call them, email them or whatever you need to get started. A good manager is like having half the conversion already.
Don't be cheap. Pay your tracker, pay your VPS and pay everything else if needed. If you have less than $500 per month to start, start with something else or get a job to keep spending and learning.

I hope to break a few more personal records in September/October. We'll see :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for sharing this with us ,it's a very honest milestone,I like the spirit of this community.

I am begging the forum administrator to ban me if I don't join the dojo this Friday lol...

I understand having a vps can be a game changer ,But what if u cant afford it at the beginning ?

Thanx for sharing this with us ,it's a very honest milestone,I like the spirit of this community.

I am begging the forum administrator to ban me if I don't join the dojo this Friday lol...

I understand having a vps can be a game changer ,But what if u cant afford it at the beginning ?

Well. You need money to run campaigns. If you don't have $20-50 to spare per month for a VPS, do you have money to launch campaigns? It's recommended to have $500-1500 per month just for campaigns.

Congrats, Servandosilva! What an excellent milestone! All your hard work is starting to pay off.

Like your advice about the necessary cash. I've decided not to run any more campaigns until I've got enough money to do a proper job of it.

Re the VPS, I've looked at a couple because TJ also highly recommends having one but it looks as though a person needs some good technical knowledge to run a VPS or a dedicated server. Is a VPS difficult for those of us challenged with such things, or is there such a thing as an easy-to-use server?

Congrats, Servandosilva! What an excellent milestone! All your hard work is starting to pay off.

Like your advice about the necessary cash. I've decided not to run any more campaigns until I've got enough money to do a proper job of it.

Re the VPS, I've looked at a couple because TJ also highly recommends having one but it looks as though a person needs some good technical knowledge to run a VPS or a dedicated server. Is a VPS difficult for those of us challenged with such things, or is there such a thing as an easy-to-use server?
Doesn't seem difficult for me, but that's because I've been creating websites for years.
I've seen some people having troubles with landers and even buying a domain and mapping it to their host, so it could be a challenge if it's totally new for you.

If you decide to buy a VPS, I can help you via PM/Skype to set it up (shouldn't take more than 15 minutes).

You have a deal! ;)

Doesn't seem difficult for me, but that's because I've been creating websites for years.
I've seen some people having troubles with landers and even buying a domain and mapping it to their host, so it could be a challenge if it's totally new for you.

If you decide to buy a VPS, I can help you via PM/Skype to set it up (shouldn't take more than 15 minutes).

Thx! I'm not there yet but I have a feeling that I'm going to really need help.

okok.What is difference between normal hosting and this vps hosting?
i know lil bit about vpn but not about this.
VPN is a different thing.

And VPS is normal hosting :)
But if your question is what's the difference between VPS hosting and Shared hosting, basically the VPS is much faster to handle the requests and traffic for starters.

VPN is a different thing.

And VPS is normal hosting :)
But if your question is what's the difference between VPS hosting and Shared hosting, basically the VPS is much faster to handle the requests and traffic for starters.
Ya i know the diff abut vpn and vps
Really thanks for this information related to hosting.

Impressive, congratulations! You do mostly mobile these days? What would be the one (mobile) traffic source you'd recommend for a newbie to master? I'm currently learning AdWords as they are one of the biggest traffic sources (if not the biggest) and knowing their platform is always useful.

banners
Back