The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

US$5000 Revenue Milestone (Earnings screenshots inside!)

9 months on and I am still trying hard...well not typical instant success story but I guess everyone learning curve, things they do, people they encounter, events that happen is all different and can't compare, although you can use that to spur you on and motivates you. But as long as you don't give up, destination can be the same ultimately. If you give up, then it will definitely be different destination.

Below shows my earnings from 2 networks sources but profit margin is not great for March, only about 10%.

Let's start the work for April now!

2i10cnd.jpg

sdcuo6.jpg

That is awesome mate, I would really like to learn a thing or two from you, what is your traffic source? is is paid? if yes then what is ROI?

Please answer my questions.

Regards
IndeXer

Hi Judecd23 and IndeXer,

I am only using paid traffic source, PPV mainly.
Lately, I am thinking to learn native and facebook source...but a bit clueless where to start at those two.

Hi Judecd23 and IndeXer,

I am only using paid traffic source, PPV mainly.
Lately, I am thinking to learn native and facebook source...but a bit clueless where to start at those two.

Congrats @MinionBanana! Never done PPV but sounds like an interesting method to make money in CPA.
At the moment I'm still struggling to make money. Earn less than $10 so far. Your story makes me want to work harder. Keep it up bro.

hi solstudioim,
yes TV traffic is good and consistent but the interface forever took....soooooo loooooonnnngggg to load which makes everything so difficult.

It is an awesome thing and I must say that I am happy for you buddy. I know that when you start this thing, there are very many things that will come on your way and at some point you may decide to quit. I remember my time I almost quit until a friend of mine gave me some tips that changed everything. Let us never give up guys.

This is my update.
I just manage to hit over $500 per day revenue consistently for the past 4 days.
Still long way to go to hit initial aim of $1000 per day in revenue goal.

upload_2016-5-19_9-48-56.png

@nomeus , to answer your enquiry in another thread. This is the latest update I got.
Thank you.

amazing mate, congrats. You make everyone happy and motivated to work hard. Is possible to know how much you spend for the paid traffic ppv?

banners
Back