“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

1063$ Profit and Outsourcing

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Leo, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Leo

Leo Affiliate affiliate

I want to share something different, not related to CPA Marketing, no paid traffic are involved!
    I hope it will get approved!

I'm a newbie, I tried PPV in the past months.

[​IMG]

I spent a lot but I also learnt a lot! So "losing" those money wasn't a big problem, but I was forced to stop for a while due my budget! I preferred save my money to help my family if they need! My dad lost his job, so I need to take care of my money.

I'm going to school so I have no job and the only way to make cash is to come up with more ideas. So I decided to invest 120€ in something I never tried before. So I decided to outsource my idea, I paid 80€ to develope this product and 40€ to promote it. I don't want to advertise it.

After developing this idea I promoted it for free and paying for advertising on Forums, marketplace etc. I ended with 1063$ in profit and a email list and still receiving some sales!

Special request:

Doing this I have been contacted from different people who needed some custom service, in particular, I got paid 350$ for a script developing! It was amazing! I sold my product and I have been contacted from the same buyer to create a new one only for him.
    In this case I didn't outsource it.

Here the 2 payments I got for this custom request. Not so much for the majority of you.

[​IMG]

I received a lot of sales for 17$ and 29$ during those days and it was amazing!
    It is not a big success or a CPA success, I really hope to write one as soon as possible, but I'm still learning/testing and to do this I need money!
    If you are stuck in something you need to come up with ideas and try to do something new, there are a lot of opportunities around there! Diversify! Now I have 1063$ to invest in my PPV business. I'm looking to find more people need some service like this! I'll outsource all my work to my personal coder!

After reading 4 Hours a Week I understood that time is more important than money! What do you think about it? In this case I tried to outsource all my tasks and build a semi-autopilot system!
    Do you prefer stay 10 hours at the computer making more cash or outsource your tasks making less money, but focusing on BIG THINGS?

Last edited: Oct 19, 2015
  2. ytz
  3. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Great mindset @Leo ! Keep it going man, you have the chops!

4. Micr0

Micr0 Affiliate affiliate

Great @Leo, awesome! congratulations!

5. Leo

Leo Affiliate affiliate

Thank you guys for your kind words! :)

6. mrcolorwolf

mrcolorwolf Affiliate affiliate

Cong on your success, what kind of paid ad have you tried?

7. Leo

Leo Affiliate affiliate

I tried Leadimpact using Voluumn and Adsbridge as tracking solutions.

Top Resources

banners