The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

1063$ Profit and Outsourcing

Leo

I want to share something different, not related to CPA Marketing, no paid traffic are involved!
I hope it will get approved!

I'm a newbie, I tried PPV in the past months.

659051b43aa3a3acceab3e2e9cf74b20.png

I spent a lot but I also learnt a lot! So "losing" those money wasn't a big problem, but I was forced to stop for a while due my budget! I preferred save my money to help my family if they need! My dad lost his job, so I need to take care of my money.

I'm going to school so I have no job and the only way to make cash is to come up with more ideas. So I decided to invest 120€ in something I never tried before. So I decided to outsource my idea, I paid 80€ to develope this product and 40€ to promote it. I don't want to advertise it.

After developing this idea I promoted it for free and paying for advertising on Forums, marketplace etc. I ended with 1063$ in profit and a email list and still receiving some sales!

Special request:

Doing this I have been contacted from different people who needed some custom service, in particular, I got paid 350$ for a script developing! It was amazing! I sold my product and I have been contacted from the same buyer to create a new one only for him.
In this case I didn't outsource it.

Here the 2 payments I got for this custom request. Not so much for the majority of you.

14dfe70a579c9651d5c6557af5f44e30.png

I received a lot of sales for 17$ and 29$ during those days and it was amazing!
It is not a big success or a CPA success, I really hope to write one as soon as possible, but I'm still learning/testing and to do this I need money!
If you are stuck in something you need to come up with ideas and try to do something new, there are a lot of opportunities around there! Diversify! Now I have 1063$ to invest in my PPV business. I'm looking to find more people need some service like this! I'll outsource all my work to my personal coder!

After reading 4 Hours a Week I understood that time is more important than money! What do you think about it? In this case I tried to outsource all my tasks and build a semi-autopilot system!
Do you prefer stay 10 hours at the computer making more cash or outsource your tasks making less money, but focusing on BIG THINGS?

Last edited:
banners
Back