The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

10 hours travelling to London

tb987

affiliate
Did anybody get caught up in the problems with the trains between London and M anchester yesterday. I got to Milton Keynes and then the train turned around (not technically possible, but you know what I mean) due to power failures, then there were all the Ranger fans.

TB, if you was in MK you should have popped in for a coffee!!

I never got stuck but I did notice a lot more coaches on the road then usual on my travels.

KP

It wasn't quite MK, Bletchley which is just north I think. I needed a pint not a coffee!!! It is always interesting how stupid people are on trains with regards to what they say. The last time I went down there were two lads on the way to SES. They were really slagging off an ex-colleague and talking a lot about mother's day campaigns - it seems you can make a lot of money from these seasonal events. I won't mention the colleague as I know the company he works for and the high-street client he poached. The other thing that was interesting was the fact that a broadsheet in the Uk uses PPC as they sell page impressions at x CPM and can buy it from Google et al at x-1 - the budget was £10,000 per month. All very interesting.

MI
Back