The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Seeking Help Moving to E14 London

Carl22

affiliate
Hello Forum!
Me and my partner are looking to move to E14 in December and we are having difficulties finding good moving companies in London. Could anyone recommend us any that they have had a positive experience with?

Where are you going to move from? I guess it is important. My sister lives in London, she has recently addressed Superb Movers and was pleased with this service.

Check reviews on google and request quotes from couple of different companies.
Good luck!
I agree. Hiring a responsible company is important! I had both DIY and moving company experience. I have to admit that I'll never move on my own again. I asked a friend to help me. It took us 12 hours even though I didn't have much stuff. UGH… My experience with expomovers was much better. I think it was the best decision I could take afterwards. Everything was packed carefully and I got done with the moving process for several hrs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey. It's been a long time since your last reply here, so I was just wondering how it all went.

If you're still looking for recommendations for a moving company, I've heard good things about Three Movers. Some friends have had a positive experience with them, so they might be worth checking out. Moving can be a hassle, but I hope it all went well for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back