The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Want to learn CPA marketing & Earn serious amount of money

Rajeshsaravanan

affiliate
Hello!
I am trying CPA marketing ON & OFF for past 4 years but I couldn't make profit out of it. Till now trying & failing but this time want to learn CPA marketing properly & Make serious amount of money. Can anyone suggest the methods to learn the CPA tricks!

Kindly suggest the possible ways to learn CPA marketing & proven ways which you have used & succeeded, If it is any course or any youtube channel or 1 on 1 training Kindly suggest the course/channel/trainer.

Trick #1. Find an offer that presents a good value proposition.
Trick #2. Find a traffic source that will buy into that offer.

Read the posts here and learn by others mistakes and successes --that part is free of charge you just have to invest your time.

Explain your affiliate marketing failures --maybe there is a pattern.

I don't think YouTube is going to reveal any "golden secret" --just hype to get you to buy a sure-thing plan of action.

Hello!
I am trying CPA marketing ON & OFF for past 4 years but I couldn't make profit out of it. Till now trying & failing but this time want to learn CPA marketing properly & Make serious amount of money. Can anyone suggest the methods to learn the CPA tricks!

Kindly suggest the possible ways to learn CPA marketing & proven ways which you have used & succeeded, If it is any course or any youtube channel or 1 on 1 training Kindly suggest the course/channel/trainer.

Doing CPA marketing on & off is why you didn't make profits, you should commit and be consistent, not starting and stopping and looking for tricks.

The trick is to do work, constant effort, and keep grinding until you get deposits in your bank account.

Ways to learn depends on you bc people learn in different ways.

Some people like videos, others read and take courses, and most get on-the-job training.

Doing CPA marketing on & off is why you didn't make profits, you should commit and be consistent, not starting and stopping and looking for tricks.

The trick is to do work, constant effort, and keep grinding until you get deposits in your bank account.

Ways to learn depends on you bc people learn in different ways.

Some people like videos, others read and take courses, and most get on-the-job training.
Yes this time will be consistent, keep grinding until I get the deposits in my bank account.

Yes this time will be consistent, keep grinding until I get the deposits in my bank account.

That is good.

IDK your current status but you should take inventory of what you did before, what worked and what did not, and start again.

Learn one new thing about the business every day, watch one training video, read a chapter, read a blog or forum post, etc.

And do at least one productive thing for your business every day.

Well i am an affiliate marketar guy and dont work to much with cpa marketing but an advice would be stop wasting time searching for a magic way to make easy money when in fact the results are given by hard work and strugle that you do by making the work and the task you need to do
Also if you work 4 years and you didnt get any results then you need to reconsider your method ,maybe change the offer ,the traffic source ,
Many people say that you shouldnt change the methods very often but if pass too much time then you must change it

I think a good way would be to find someone who has succes with cpa and find a way to be your mentor or try to replicate what you are doing .You dont need to reinvent the wheel you need to find something that works and do the same

Very commendable for your efforts over the past 4 years. Making money as a CPA really requires a long-term investment in learning, and I had such difficulties before. Here are some of my suggestions:
- Choose vertical and create a content site, invest in articles, follow SEO rules, I believe that in the long run it will be an effective tool for you to make money.
- If you cannot create a content site, you can learn how to run ads through Facebook, Tiktok, learn how to target the right audience, and allocate a reasonable budget.
- And obviously, it also depends on the verticals of the campaigns you are running, can you share which verticals you are aiming for??? Based on that, I will suggest to you some suitable offers and networks that I have run and found most effective :)

banners
Back