The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

£700 on the side last month

Mike_PM

A low volume affiliate of ours has just revealed that they made £700 net profit last month. She is a full-time mum of 3, and runs our flight claims lead offer on the side.

The money is helping to pay for a weekend trip to Spain for her and her husband.

Affiliate marketing doesn't have to involve ridiculous sums of money - realistic profits that improve your quality of life should be your initial aim.

A low volume affiliate of ours has just revealed that they made £700 net profit last month. She is a full-time mum of 3, and runs our flight claims lead offer on the side.

The money is helping to pay for a weekend trip to Spain for her and her husband.

Affiliate marketing doesn't have to involve ridiculous sums of money - realistic profits that improve your quality of life should be your initial aim.

Yes, but the same logic applies to, say, being an artist. For every success story that hits the "news", there are several thousands of anonymous failure stories.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm here because I KNOW what you're saying is a reality. Right now what I'm struggling with as a newbie is trying to understand how on earth can anyone get properly started coughing out a few thousand moneys in tools for the job... between proper hosting, proper tracking and proper spying, and then traffic buying... the entry point seems more difficult each day I learn more

You don't need a few thousand to get started but yes you must speculate to accumulate with PPC/social ads - or you could try SEO and maybe get results in 9 months before Google slap you with another update :)

You don't need a few thousand to get started but yes you must speculate to accumulate with PPC/social ads - or you could try SEO and maybe get results in 9 months before Google slap you with another update :)

Ok, a "few thousand" was a bit excessive

I do get you, but seems like the "amateurish" approach, where you buy traffic until you get statistically significant data and then start pruning out... need to create an LP from scratch, spending loads on finding a surfable wave, then pruning and optimizing, rotating, splitting and MV'ing ... sure it's cheaper, but if you start actually doing numbers, in the short run it can actually be costlier driving traffic like that - unless you accidentally hit a gold mine.

That is what I'm trying to get at. Seems to be that to do this properly and consistently, you can't really have the "side-project-do-it-on-the-side" sort of mentality. Sort of like shooting in the dark. WRW alone is like 399/month, trackers on average 100/month.

Se what I mean?

Yeah I agree with most of what you're saying, and there is definitely a barrier to entry. We've tried to make this as low as possible with the free step by step guides on Affiliate Cloud, but with everything there is investment required. If you can code then you have a massive advantage as you don't have to outsource your landing page creation so you're only spending on ads.

To me this is like share dealing, but there's more skill involved.

Yeah I agree with most of what you're saying, and there is definitely a barrier to entry. We've tried to make this as low as possible with the free step by step guides on Affiliate Cloud, but with everything there is investment required. If you can code then you have a massive advantage as you don't have to outsource your landing page creation so you're only spending on ads.

To me this is like share dealing, but there's more skill involved.

Is this your website? www.affiliatecloud.co?

MI
Back