“mobile”/ Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

£700 on the side last month

Discussion in 'Success Stories and Bragging' started by Mike_PM, May 11, 2017.

1. Mike_PM

Mike_PM Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

A low volume affiliate of ours has just revealed that they made £700 net profit last month. She is a full-time mum of 3, and runs our flight claims lead offer on the side.

The money is helping to pay for a weekend trip to Spain for her and her husband.

Affiliate marketing doesn't have to involve ridiculous sums of money - realistic profits that improve your quality of life should be your initial aim.

2. CPA Evolution
  3. SirOdds

SirOdds Affiliate affiliate

Yes, but the same logic applies to, say, being an artist. For every success story that hits the "news", there are several thousands of anonymous failure stories.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm here because I KNOW what you're saying is a reality. Right now what I'm struggling with as a newbie is trying to understand how on earth can anyone get properly started coughing out a few thousand moneys in tools for the job... between proper hosting, proper tracking and proper spying, and then traffic buying... the entry point seems more difficult each day I learn more

4. Mike_PM

You don't need a few thousand to get started but yes you must speculate to accumulate with PPC/social ads - or you could try SEO and maybe get results in 9 months before Google slap you with another update :)

5. SirOdds

Ok, a "few thousand" was a bit excessive

I do get you, but seems like the "amateurish" approach, where you buy traffic until you get statistically significant data and then start pruning out... need to create an LP from scratch, spending loads on finding a surfable wave, then pruning and optimizing, rotating, splitting and MV'ing ... sure it's cheaper, but if you start actually doing numbers, in the short run it can actually be costlier driving traffic like that - unless you accidentally hit a gold mine.

That is what I'm trying to get at. Seems to be that to do this properly and consistently, you can't really have the "side-project-do-it-on-the-side" sort of mentality. Sort of like shooting in the dark. WRW alone is like 399/month, trackers on average 100/month.

Se what I mean?

6. Mike_PM

Yeah I agree with most of what you're saying, and there is definitely a barrier to entry. We've tried to make this as low as possible with the free step by step guides on Affiliate Cloud, but with everything there is investment required. If you can code then you have a massive advantage as you don't have to outsource your landing page creation so you're only spending on ads.

To me this is like share dealing, but there's more skill involved.

7. SirOdds

Is this your website? www.affiliatecloud.co?

8. Mike_PM

Yep that's the one.

9. SirOdds

Well it just looks great! Digging into it.

__

10. Mike_PM

Thanks very much.

11. digbadsit

digbadsit Affiliate affiliate

12. vokersky

vokersky Affiliate affiliate

Nice man! Congrats

Mike_PM likes this.
  13. olegponomar

olegponomar Affiliate affiliate

14. Akibanator

Akibanator Affiliate affiliate

15. AlexandrMan

AlexandrMan Affiliate affiliate

16. takiStan

takiStan Affiliate affiliate

17. akelAtor

akelAtor Affiliate affiliate

18. AlexNowHere

AlexNowHere Affiliate affiliate

19. Mike_PM

We are looking for more affiliates - if you want to get involved get in touch.

banners