The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sub ID's

brodprop

affiliate
I have started promoting on 7 search via Peerfly and have found a campaign that is not losing money.

What I do not understand at the moment is what sub-id's are and how they are used.

Can someone please explain?

Current method:

Find offer
Set up creative
Add Keywords
Enter tracking code
View results

Thanks
Matt

You will add the subid to the end of your tracking link to allow you to distinguish between creatives. It's extremely quick and easy to setup and will give you 1000x more control over your campaigns.

willess01 has provided a useful link that should point you in the right direction.

Are Sub IDs different for each CPA network? I am trying to launch a campaign on 7search but I am on Banana Ads instead of PeerFly. Are the codes different for each network or will the code you gave above work for tracking in any network?

Thanks guys - Luke has explained this well and I've implemented the tracking.

I second that. In fact this is the VERY FIRST TIME I understand how the Mysterious SubId work... after having searched for quite a while...

However, depending on the network, it is set differently and not easy to implement at first. I guess it is a question of getting used to and playing a bit with them.

MI
Back