The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to promote Email Submits (Sweepstakes) Using Bing PPC

Judecd23

Hello Everyone,

I'm learning to promote Email Submits (Sweepstakes) Using Bing PPC. But the network places few restriction on campaigns as below -

Restrictions: Cannot use the words – free, win, won, winner, claim, etc. in your ad copy, domain, verbiage, etc to promote this campaign. Any leads generated with the use of these words will not be paid for.

Any ideas and tips to promote these sweepstakes via Bing PPC?

OR

Do you think PPC is not suitable for Email Submits (sweepstakes)?

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Best Regards
Jude

Cannot use the words – free, win, won, winner, claim, etc. in your ad copy, domain, verbiage, etc

Do they give a list of acceptable words? For example, are you allowed to use the words sweepstakes, contest? Usually, they will give you examples of acceptable copy.

Do they give a list of acceptable words? For example, are you allowed to use the words sweepstakes, contest? Usually, they will give you examples of acceptable copy.
No, they don't have a list of acceptable words. Only listed words, that cannot be used.

@azgold Any suggestions about promoting these offers via Bing PPC. Thank You!

No, they don't have a list of acceptable words. Only listed words, that cannot be used.

@azgold Any suggestions about promoting these offers via Bing PPC. Thank You!

Sounds like you are trying to do direct linking. That won't work on Bing, I don't think. Your alternative is to direct people to your own landing/squeeze page on your own domain. Solves the whole problem. Not sure if Bing allows you to simply redirect from a domain or not.

Are you allowed to use wording like, "Imagine your life with a sudden prize of $25,000!" or "How would your life change with an extra $10,000 next month?" Ya know, that sort of thing that you could use on a lander?

Sounds like you are trying to do direct linking. That won't work on Bing, I don't think. Your alternative is to direct people to your own landing/squeeze page on your own domain. Solves the whole problem. Not sure if Bing allows you to simply redirect from a domain or not.

Are you allowed to use wording like, "Imagine your life with a sudden prize of $25,000!" or "How would your life change with an extra $10,000 next month?" Ya know, that sort of thing that you could use on a lander?
Thank you for the response @azgold. I'm not trying to direct link to the offer. I was wondering what types of Bing Ad Text to use and keywords to target for these email submit offers.

I was wondering what types of Bing Ad Text to use

Compelling. :)

Use a combination of alpha and numeric if possible and if it makes sense. For example, a price, phone number, zip code. Has to be real numbers (not random characters) to get past Bing but you could try something like, "Like $$$?" also.

Do a search online for some examples and use those as your inspiration or guide. It also helps to know who you're targeting and what's likely to grab their attention.

Also, know your goal. Are you wanting people to sign up to your list before going to the offer page? Or are you sending them to a presell lander? That will naturally affect your ad wording.

Don't forget to do a few different variations, so you can test and tweak to find a winner. Maybe try a few different angles to see which your audience favours, i.e. the fun aspect, the cash prize perspective, something else I have no idea.

keywords to target for these email submit offers.

I can't tell you that, of course. I don't even know what it is. Plus, how to do keyword research is something really important for you to learn and know.

Although Bing has their own keyword tool, a lot of 'Fixers also use Google Adwords Planner for their kw research and some use other fave kw tools, as well.

You can also use a thesaurus to look up synonyms to use in your research.

However, I think the point the advertiser is probably making that is that you can't make it sound like the offer is completely free or that people automatically win something. Or, at least, something within the offer is not free.

I don't know anything about your campaign but I imagine that people have to fill out offers or a survey or something. Basically, the advertisers don't want deceptive wording used that would mislead people and cause issues with the FTC.

There may be some more info in one of these threads:

Search Results for Query: email submit campaign on bing | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

This industry is creative and mental hard work. Think outside the box; get the pulse on your audience; be fearless (within reason while abiding by the rules :)).

PPC works good with Email submits,
It was very nice source for me when i was working in CPA

Hello Everyone,

I'm learning to promote Email Submits (Sweepstakes) Using Bing PPC. But the network places few restriction on campaigns as below -

Restrictions: Cannot use the words – free, win, won, winner, claim, etc. in your ad copy, domain, verbiage, etc to promote this campaign. Any leads generated with the use of these words will not be paid for.

Any ideas and tips to promote these sweepstakes via Bing PPC?

OR

Do you think PPC is not suitable for Email Submits (sweepstakes)?

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Best Regards
Jude

I think any high quality traffic source can be used to promote just about anything with the right marketing message/angle, some optimization and split-testing.

@azgold, has given you some solid advice. I'll add a few more angles I think will help.

With Search PPC, you have to think about the nature of the beast. What mindset are users in? most of the time its information gathering.

With that being said, i havent run email submits in 5 yrs, so this is just something Ive seen be effective from guys I know who kill it in that niche.

The best strategy Ive seen with search PPC + email submits, is building a pretty in-depth authority site, think "Find daily deals", or something like that.

Where you list different opportunities i.e. get a free iphone 7, here are the conditions, click here to try now.

These offers have been around for a while and as people become more skeptical about them, Ive seen that the clearer you are about the offer, what it entails, the better the response, and you dont run into any issues with the advertiser.

Plus by building an authority site, you have a big chance of getting users to complete more then one offer, increasing your overall value per visitor.

I personally wouldn't run the single "contest" style landers on search PPC, mainly because those landers are more of an impulse play, then pre-sell or content based marketing style.

If you want to run those style landers, you might want to think about domain redirect traffic, pop-up ads, or something similar, where the user doesnt have to click a text or banner ad to get to your lander. Instead they are interrupted.

Hope that helps!

Did you find one traffic source worked better than others?
hallo ..
I've read some articles that you write on the forums, but I'm sure you've experienced in the CPA network.
Can you becoming my teacher, and taught me about the CPA network
I will be your subordinates, or if need be I will share revenue with you if I'll succeed
I hope you want to teach me

thanks

@tika kartika

Hi, Tika.

You can use this forum as your mentor. :) All the information and help that you need is available here for you, no charge.

1. Pick a niche/vertical to focus on
  2. Choose and learn a tracker to use in your campaigns
  3. Decide on a traffic source and master it

That's it, basically.

I also like to suggest that newbies read the following:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
http://newbie411.ca/

If you start a follow-along/journey, people can chime in to help and advise you as you move through your campaign.

banners
Back