The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

7search & Clickbank issue regarding subids & tracking

c4d

affiliate
Hi.

I am just starting out using 7search. I have been promoting a few offers from Peerfly and under the guidance of Luke from Peerfly I've followed his advice on this blog post:
hxxp://www. lukepeerfly. com/setting-7search-campaign

And I setup the peerfly link to track the ###Keyowrd### & ###AFFID### & ###RID###.

However, now I have begun to setup my own landing page so that I can collect emails. I setup a funnel where the user can download a free report by signing up using an optin form on my page.

The links in the report points to a clickbank offer and the follow up emails also point to a clickbank offer.

The thing is I forgot about the tracking so I checked with Clickbank and they do allow tracking using the parameter "?tid=[[subid]]"

The thing is I need to be able to track two other fields (from the 3 i listed above; kw/affid/rid).

Clickbank does not say whether I can add multiple tracking IDs to a single link

I did test out a link using the following format:
hxxp://AFFIDs.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=test1?tid=test2

using the above link does in fact redirect to the product offer but I can't be sure if it works or not in regards to actually tracking the kw, affid & rid on clickbank.

I was wondering if anyone can help me figure this out. Will I be fine using the above format? Ie. using three ?tids within the same clickbank link?

Any help is much appreciated

Did you check your reports in your tracker or 7S to see if the keywords, etc. are showing up?

when i check on clickbank reports. It just has a number (7) next to hoplinks.

But I get no info on keyword, affid or rid clicks.

using the above link does in fact redirect to the product offer but I can't be sure if it works or not in regards to actually tracking the kw, affid & rid on clickbank.

This was the part that I was talking about (sorry, didn't say that).

CB doesn't show those types of variables, as far as I know. As I understand it, you have to run the link through a tracker, like Bevo, P202, Voluum, whatever. That's where your variables show up.

Wait, I forgot - are you running your CB offer on 7S, too? If so, those reports will show you the keywords or channels used.

Clickbank does not say whether I can add multiple tracking IDs to a single link
Yes and no, Read through >>> All About HopLinks

also note to not use punctuation or other symbols as mentions in this.

Tracking IDs are short descriptions you create that are added to the end of your HopLinks. The Tracking IDs can be up to 24 characters long, and must consist only of numbers and/or letters (no punctuation or other symbols). When a sale is made using one of your HopLinks, the Tracking ID is passed into ClickBank's reporting, so you'll be able to see exactly which of your promotional efforts led to the sale. Your Tracking IDs are visible only to you, so the vendor you send customers to won't be able to view your Tracking IDs.

You may try passing parameters for advanced users. Most of us use a tracker to gather our data.

banners
Back