propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Adcenter CPA - Email Submit

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by hnb93t, Dec 9, 2012.

1. hnb93t

hnb93t Affiliate affiliate

Hi all , i'm new to this forum , and thought id start a case study , hopefully i can get some tips and tricks from others ,

i'm using Adcenter to promote the offer , and the offer is from EWA , ive set the budget at $20 a day for now , to see how well it converts and maybe scale it from there , here are the details

Offer : Email Submit
    Platform : Adcenter PPC
    Keywords : 30 Highly Targeted , not broad
    Bid : $0.20

Any questions , please ask :D

2. pjayaswal

pjayaswal Affiliate affiliate

I think the bid is too high to make you profitable..... keep a very close eye on your campaign.

3. hnb93t

Yh , i kept the bid high to make sure i get some clicks , and i will adjust accordingly

4. hnb93t

Update on the progress , i started the campaign last night so it ran for about 4 hours yesterday , yesterdays statistics :

Impressions : 31
    Clicks : 3
    Cost : $0.51
    CTR : 9.68%
    Conversions : 1
    Payout : $1.69
    Profit : $1.18

So the campaign is in profit straight off the bat , CTR is looking good , but its too early to call it a winner , i will let it run and keep you posted

5. pjayaswal

pjayaswal Affiliate affiliate

Awesome stats..... just the right kind of encouragement to keep going! :)

BTW, are you direct-linking or have a landing page?

6. hnb93t

Yh , i hope it keeps converting , if i can get a few more conversions , ill expand the keywords etc , i'm direct linking straight to the offer and using the dynamic text feature to track keywords straight in the network , only volume is a bit of a problem with adcenter , but i've heard with the correct amount of keyword and adscore it'll get better

7. hnb93t

Ive had to cancel the campaign , the clicks and impressions slowed down drastically , i'm literally getting 5 impressions , it is quite strange but a lot of my campaigns have had this problem with adcenter , traffic suddenly dies . anybody else experienced this ?

8. Hall0wEEn

Hall0wEEn Affiliate affiliate

I have the same problem too. I'm also new to cpa and ppc btw. May be because of competitive keywords. Still no idea how to fix this :(

9. cjshu

cjshu Affiliate affiliate

What was your quality score? Also it takes those guys a few days to review your site, so it could start great and slow later.

10. Jesse

Jesse Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

You should try using a landing page instead of direct linking.

11. Jonathan Smith

Jonathan Smith Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Not sure you can say the bid is too high without knowing the payout and how much volume compared to conversions. Set you bid then change it to better your conversions and volume.

12. mikeep

mikeep Affiliate affiliate

Doesn't seem like enough stats or traffic to really know. Also you have to bid high on to get really any traffic I have seen. Not really sure if you can be in a money making opportunity there

13. anes2010

anes2010 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for this case study keep it up

14. RevClicksMedia

RevClicksMedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You should for sure split test using a landing page vs direct linking and compare data to see which works best for you.

Also try PPV traffic. You may have more success here then with the competitive search engines.

15. nightmare247

nightmare247 Affiliate affiliate

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed