monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PPC or SEO? What Is Your Favourite

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by Joshua Connolly, Aug 22, 2015.

PPC or SEO?

1. PPC

27 vote(s)
    67.5%
  2. SEO

13 vote(s)
    32.5%
  1. Joshua Connolly

Joshua Connolly Affiliate affiliate

I personally like SEO because it takes time but in a long run I'll get benefit year after year :).

2. monetizer
  3. Anonymous Marketer

Anonymous Marketer Affiliate affiliate

I do also prefer SEO too. PPC cost a lot while SEO nothing but time and strategies. Besides I got targeted click from SEO and traffic quantity is huge.

Freshlydeals likes this.
  4. TrafficBroker

TrafficBroker Traffic Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

PPC drive instant results.

5. AffiliatePartner

AffiliatePartner Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

SEO all the way!
    Like you said it takes longer to get results but it also lasts way longer, driving traffic with little effort after some time.

However if you want fast traffic while you work on your SEO then PPC is a great option

6. New Marketer

New Marketer Affiliate affiliate

For me PPC of course. You don't need to worry about ranking or not to wait for a long time to get targeted traffic. This is like the actual business.

7. atomic76

atomic76 Affiliate affiliate

If I have the budget to do so and the space I am advertising in isn't too painfully competitive, then I would say PPC. Not only are the results more instant, once you get your campaigns running smoothly and profitably, they are a more reliable stream of traffic as opposed to SEO. With SEO, you could be ranking well one moment then suddenly drop off the face of the earth next, only to be left scrambling trying to improve your site and hoping that things will change - which can take months. I've seen businesses nosedive and shut down because of some changes to Google's algorithm that they weren't financially prepared to weather. Plus if for some reason your site gets permanently blacklisted from their organic serps, it can take several months if not a couple years to regain the presence you once had, starting over with a new URL and having to rebuild all new content.

With PPC, when new competitors come into the space and start driving up costs, at least you can react more quickly and try out different strategies to regain the traffic you are losing, via tail terms which may be less expensive and less competitive.

seeqer and AffiliatePartner like this.
  8. karenhuston

karenhuston Affiliate affiliate

Actually both of them are good. It depends on your possabilities. If you have a free money use PPC, no — SEO

9. tourist

tourist Affiliate affiliate

i like ppc .because it fast . otherwise my English is poor .

10. K.Hoogje

K.Hoogje Affiliate affiliate

I like both of them. SEO for my websites and PPC for my online campaigns

Hathu Nguyen likes this.
  11. cpaheaven

cpaheaven Affiliate affiliate

Sometime I f You do SEO, it will be give you ton of traffic than using ppc, it's more cheaper

12. Abdullah

Abdullah Affiliate affiliate

For targeted traffic I prefer PPC. But for the long term result I prefer SEO.
    What do you want?

13. Mia Gibbons

Mia Gibbons Affiliate affiliate

I always love SEO. This is because in a long run I got quality traffic and it become my gold time.

cooperj263 likes this.
  14. Jaded Affiliate

Jaded Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

I think you can use both simultaneously. Why not spend the time to create quality content and while your pages begin to rank you can drive immediate traffic with ppc.

The ppc traffic will give you instant feedback as to whether or not your pages and offers convert while solid seo will serve as a free long term traffic strategy.

I am of course coming from a niche site perspective. If your doing things like CPA offers or zip submits then ppc may be the only way to go.

I think for rookies like me seo is the way to go until we build up a big enough bankroll to throw money at ppc. Plus, learning seo and how to write content will only make you a more well rounded affiliate.

seeqer likes this.
  15. Larry Nair

Larry Nair Affiliate affiliate

For me it's PPC. SEO will take a long time as well as money, where PPC need only money and good knowledge of targeting.

16. Jaded Affiliate

Jaded Affiliate Affiliate affiliate

SEO costs nothing

17. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I know SEO is a long-term strategy but I like the speed of PPC.

18. Jim Moriarty

Jim Moriarty Affiliate affiliate

I haven't experienced with SEO, but I have read several blogs and figure out that SEO is time-consuming and huge competition where I found PPC is effective and need time-consuming. So for me +1 PPC.

19. Juhi

Juhi Affiliate affiliate

I like PPC more because if google changes its algorithm ,then there is a possibility loosing all hard work we had done in a whole year...

MithunRoy and azgold like this.
  20. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I agree with you @Juhi but I still think that a well SEO'd, stable site can be a long-term investment with passive income pay-offs.

Personally, I like the idea of using more than one strategy. That way, when one is performing weakly, you have another strategy going at the same time to pick up the slack.

21. seeqer

seeqer Affiliate affiliate

SMSEO is the futur. SMSEO is Social Media Search Engine Optimisation.

If Google change its algorithm but social media loves you and still interact with you, the hit will be a lot less significant. At the end of the day, the most important thing is to be in front of targeted lead and buying customers.

Social media and comments section in online stores is basically where people go to see the reviews of other customers and what people think about the product and the services they want. On the social media, it is easier to see the buzz than looking for it on Google.

If people get swept by the buzz, they think less and react more and buy more. You cannot achieve that with search engine but you can definitively achieve that through fan pages or social media interaction and reactions.

I think search engine optimization should be more about ranking properly the website instead of being number one and the rest should be all about connecting with other people on the social media. A good website should get the rank it properly deserve but it is on the social media it will get the recognition it properly deserve.

StefanCP and azgold like this.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI