The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

zPush - push monetization

zgroup

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
zPush - the best push monetization
Hello everybody! I am glad to introduce a new platform for monetization Push Notifications to you - zPush.biz

42ReovI.png

Main advantages are:
  • Get traffic from more than 230 countries - no visitor is left without monetization
  • High CPM - thanks to a big number of advertisers and a new "smart" rotation for each user CPM shows greater results than all competitors do.
  • Opportunity for monetization of http sites.
  • Referral program - 3%
How much can you earn?

It depends on the quality of your traffic (country and theme) and the number of ads impressions to unique user (you can choose from 3 to 16 impressions a day). We can show average CPC in interested you country by request. Some screenshots of profitability from our webmasters:

42RdoOq.png

42RdLVb.png

What about payouts?

Within 24 hours after the request via Webmoney, PayPal и ePayments. Minimum amount is 10$.

How to start?

It's easy to start! Register on zPush, add your website (or a link if you are mediabuyer), set Ad block, put the code and start getting your first profit in 3 hours after the subscription.
You can ask any questions about settings or system here:

Contacts:

live: zpushbiz
Telegram: @zpushbiz
support@zpush.biz

Registration on zPush

Last edited:
Hi there!

Good news! We launched a function which allows send yours push notifications to users.
You can find it opposite domain name
42XRexp.png

42XRylr.png

i have tested this company along with other push networks and the rates and performance were lower than expected, other networks simply made more money for me..

i have tested this company along with other push networks and the rates and performance were lower than expected, other networks simply made more money for me..

Hello!

Can you please tell me what traffic did you have? Perhaps traffic from some countries is paid at a lower rate

MI
Back