The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

youtube multiple account?

zeuse

affiliate
so i want to create multiple youtube channel. using multiple gmail ids. so my question is. is it possible to create multiple channel in single pc(same ip). or youtube will ban me for creating multiple channel. like Instagram and other socialmedia site does.

so i want to create multiple youtube channel. using multiple gmail ids. so my question is. is it possible to create multiple channel in single pc(same ip). or youtube will ban me for creating multiple channel. like Instagram and other socialmedia site does.
This is a very risky process, cause if you get cought, you will be banned. One think you can do is setup a Vpn systeme that will help you out on this, and it will be okay. I will suggest you to work with a single account, and work well in it, it will be better.

You can very easily do this if you hop on Youtube, go to account settings and you can either use your same gmail for multiple accounts OR make an account with your other gmail. I do this and have not had any issues myself.

If you are going to make money from it - I highly recommend you to say NO.
If you are going to use them as personal accounts, well, I think that will be fine.

Thanks to all of you for your valueable responce. I decided to go with single acc for now then will see how it goes.

I have multiple channels all under my main google account. What's the value to doing this another way?

Problem is that. i am not making my own vides. Instead i am going to use creative commons videos. So if i use main acc with multiple channels. And if my main acc get down then it will affect all of my channels.

MI
Back