The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Youtube blogging

Yuliayasno84

affiliate
Hello community, glad to be here. Any YouTube bloggers here? If you are a blogger you need to understend how long is your Youtube playlist?. This is essential for generating advertising revenue. I searched for different solutions but settled on Playlist Length Duration Calculator. What tools do you use?

Hi, welcome to the community. I am not a YouTube blogger myself, but this topic really seems interesting to me and that's why I jumped into this thread to see what you're writing about. I didn't figure out earlier that the lengths of a YouTube playlist can have a significant role but now that I think about it more, it could have some logic, as you have to align it with the requirements of your audience. Will definitely look more into this topic, maybe start making some videos as well, not probably in a form of exact blogs but something similar.

Hello community, glad to be here. Any YouTube bloggers here? If you are a blogger you need to understend how long is your Youtube playlist?. This is essential for generating advertising revenue. I searched for different solutions but settled on Playlist Length Duration Calculator. What tools do you use?
I am trying to understand your question about playlists. Do you embed them in your blog? How do you feel their length matters for your blog? Please elaborate, may be I will learn something new from you.

I have 3 youtube channels with 2.9 million subscribers collectively and have been doing youtube since past 9 years. Playlists are built over the period of time when you keep adding videos in them. You can collaborate with other youtubers to allow them to add to your playlists. That is what I do.

Do you also have a youtube channel?

Yes, the length of the playlist is important, I agree with you.
You can quickly find out the length of a YouTube playlist, it can come in handy when analyzing YouTube channels or just to understand how much work you've already done. You can calculate how much money you get for one minute of your content.
Use this ;)

Last edited:
I've been working as a YouTube blogger's manager for a long time. At the beginning of my career, I didn't know how to determine the length of a playlist and counted everything by hand. My boss had over 100 videos per month. I have no words for how long and boring it was. I was lucky to find the right easy to use tool. YouTube Playlist Time Length Calculator is my salvation

banners
Back